President Trump's silence makes him complicit in Saudi Arabia's bombing of innocent Yemeni children

This despicable embrace of the Saudis should be a bigger scandal than it is. But the administration is benefiting from its own self-induced chaos and dysfunction. American journalists and the public are so focused on our domestic disorder that they pay ever less attention to conflicts abroad.

Our expectations have also adjusted steadily downward. It's disgusting that Pompeo didn't push the Saudis on their recent slaughter of children, but not surprising?
Trump could give two shits about Yemeni children.
What have YOU done to show how much you care about those children? No, slamming Trump doesnt count. Hypocrite.
Not voting for a maniac was a great start. How about you?
Voting for trump got us the best economy ever and all the usual dictators are tip toeing in fear around Trump. Its working out quite well for me.
The economy we are in is the momentum that the Obama stimulus gave us. The unemployment levels have hovered in the same territory ever since he left. If that stimulus hadn't happened, thanks to Obama, Trump wouldn't be in this shape.

As are the wages. Republicans complained about flat wages during Obama, and they were right. And rising wages continue to be flat because of the continuing onset of the tax cuts going to the wealthy. We are still where we were back in 1979; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'.

So no, nothing has changed since Obama, and because of Obama, we still have a functioning economy with growing job numbers. But those growing numbers aren't from anything Trump did. There is no such thing as a best economy because of Trump.

The difference since Obama left, is the fact that Trump raised the deficit $2 trillion dollars by giving away all those tax cuts. That will certainly start taking a toll on the economy down the road.

So please, indulge us through graphs, just how better this economy is versus Obama?
Yeah, it was just a coincidence that the Markets sored within days of Trumps election. Get the fuck out of here! :laugh:

What have YOU done to show how much you care about those children? No, slamming Trump doesnt count. Hypocrite.
Voting for trump got us the best economy ever and all the usual dictators are tip toeing in fear around Trump. Its working out quite well for me.
The economy we are in is the momentum that the Obama stimulus gave us. The unemployment levels have hovered in the same territory ever since he left. If that stimulus hadn't happened, thanks to Obama, Trump wouldn't be in this shape.

As are the wages. Republicans complained about flat wages during Obama, and they were right. And rising wages continue to be flat because of the continuing onset of the tax cuts going to the wealthy. We are still where we were back in 1979; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'.

So no, nothing has changed since Obama, and because of Obama, we still have a functioning economy with growing job numbers. But those growing numbers aren't from anything Trump did. There is no such thing as a best economy because of Trump.

The difference since Obama left, is the fact that Trump raised the deficit $2 trillion dollars by giving away all those tax cuts. That will certainly start taking a toll on the economy down the road.

So please, indulge us through graphs, just how better this economy is versus Obama?
Yeah, it was just a coincidence that the Markets sored within days of Trumps election. Get the fuck out of here! :laugh:
We had record markets before Trump. "Get the fuck out of here".
But it’s not as impressive as its performance during the equivalent period under Obama. Under Obama, the Dow increased from 7,949.1 to 10,572 — a rise of 33 percent.

How Trump, Obama compare on the stock market

For the life of me, I cannot understand the western leaders support for Saudi Arabia. Those bastards are constantly fucking up shit in the ME.
I can give you one reason, with more to come if you like? White House investigating $500 million in loans to Jared Kushner's family firm

Pfft. The support for SA over other nations in the ME predates the Kushners by decades. Biggest lie for eons was that we needed Saudi oil.

Now recent history has our western leaders assisting SA/Qatar/Turkey in their attempt to overthrow Assad and force the country under Muslim Brotherhood rule during Obama's tenure.

Turning a blind eye to what Saudi Arabia is doing to the Yemenis is appalling.

This despicable embrace of the Saudis should be a bigger scandal than it is. But the administration is benefiting from its own self-induced chaos and dysfunction. American journalists and the public are so focused on our domestic disorder that they pay ever less attention to conflicts abroad.

Our expectations have also adjusted steadily downward. It's disgusting that Pompeo didn't push the Saudis on their recent slaughter of children, but not surprising?

So, Godboy uses funny faces as an excuse to challenge my argument. Lol! What a coward.

Yemini children are the concern of Yemen. Leave Saudi Arabia alone and the children will be fine. It is none of our business and none of Trump's business either.
It's none of our business to be all over Central and South America, but we make them our business, just like we made Iraq our business when we fabricated that war that created ISIS; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

The Secret History of ISIS

We make everyone in the world our business at the expense of the most vulnerable. We've been doing it for decades.
1. saddam started not 1, but 2 wars
2. saddam gassed his own people
saddam started/created the Persian Gulf War--not the US

But it’s not as impressive as its performance during the equivalent period under Obama. Under Obama, the Dow increased from 7,949.1 to 10,572 — a rise of 33 percent.

After the worst crash of our lifetime, and after 8 years of being president, it only rose by 33%? That's WAY worse than I thought. :laugh:

For the life of me, I cannot understand the western leaders support for Saudi Arabia. Those bastards are constantly fucking up shit in the ME.
I can give you one reason, with more to come if you like? White House investigating $500 million in loans to Jared Kushner's family firm

Pfft. The support for SA over other nations in the ME predates the Kushners by decades. Biggest lie for eons was that we needed Saudi oil.

Now recent history has our western leaders assisting SA/Qatar/Turkey in their attempt to overthrow Assad and force the country under Muslim Brotherhood rule during Obama's tenure.

Turning a blind eye to what Saudi Arabia is doing to the Yemenis is appalling.
I absolutely agree. That is why I said, if you need more examples beyond Kushner, that is no problem.

As for Yemen, I also agree. But don't fool yourself about the oil. Most of our interests in the ME are about the oil.Trump said that himself. SA been a big link in to Russian oil as well. That is why Trump is desperate to get these sanctions lifted on Russia. Rosneft and Exxon have a half a trillion dollar oil deal going on in the Kara sea ever since 2012, but Obama placed sanctions on Russia, stopping that deal in its tracks. Who do you think stands to make multiple billions off that oil deal?

Last edited:

After the worst crash of our lifetime, and after 8 years of being president, it only rose by 33%? That's WAY worse than I thought. :laugh:
It's more than Trumps percentage and you are laughing:auiqs.jpg: Now that's something for me to laugh at. Damn you folks are funny.

Yemini children are the concern of Yemen. Leave Saudi Arabia alone and the children will be fine. It is none of our business and none of Trump's business either.
It's none of our business to be all over Central and South America, but we make them our business, just like we made Iraq our business when we fabricated that war that created ISIS; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

We make everyone in the world our business at the expense of the most vulnerable. We've been doing it for decades.
Great! Then you won't mind giving us the more accurate account, as to how the U.S. wasn't the one's who started this war, based on the false information Dick Cheney pedaled, trying to tie Saddam to Zarqawi will you? Show us how the Frontline documentary is inaccurate; The Secret History of ISIS

So if he comments he is guilty and if he doesn’t comment he is guilty. Not sure how anyone can win with you scenerio.
US foreign policy has always been pragmatic. There is no change under Trump. He is no better or worse than his predeccessors.
But he could have had a word with the saudis.

"Stop slaughtering infants" would have been ok. But maybe Yemeni kids are worth less than the syrian kids he was so concerned about last year ?

It's more than Trumps percentage and you are laughing:auiqs.jpg: Now that's something for me to laugh at. Damn you folks are funny.
Wow, talk about having a limited grasp of the economy. Youre trying to compare the percentage of a president who had the market plummet, giving him all the room in the world for big percentage gains, to a president who didnt start with an economy in the tank? How fucking dumb are you?

Great! Then you won't mind giving us the more accurate account, as to how the U.S. wasn't the one's who started this war, based on the false information Dick Cheney pedaled, trying to tie Saddam to Zarqawi will you? Show us how the Frontline documentary is inaccurate; The Secret History of ISIS
saddam attacked Kuwait
you are saying the US would've went to war with Iraq if they didn't attack Kuwait??!!
totally, undeniably can't be proven

So if he comments he is guilty and if he doesn’t comment he is guilty. Not sure how anyone can win with you scenerio.
US foreign policy has always been pragmatic. There is no change under Trump. He is no better or worse than his predeccessors.

"Stop slaughtering infants" would have been ok. But maybe Yemeni kids are worth less than the syrian kids he was so concerned about last year ?
Yep, as soon as Trump says anything about Saudi Arabia, the left will accuse him of being to soft or to hard on the Saudis.

Perhaps he has already called the Saudi governmentand voice his disapproval.

As far as better or worse? No better or worse, I agree.

Is My Teen Showing Signs of Schizophrenia?

Yep, as soon as Trump says anything about Saudi Arabia, the left will accuse him of being to soft or to hard on the Saudis.

The left hate the saudis. They would cheer Trump for putting them in their place.

Here you go. I brought you a whole case of them. It's a long way to 2024...

images

good point--no matter what he does, they'll complain

good point--no matter what he does, they'll complain
Lefties hate the saudis. They would cheer him for standing up to them.

When was the US appointed as the World Police? How about the Turks and how they treat the Kurds? Or How every single mostly Muslim nation mistreats women and gays? We should not be butting into each and every international conflict.

Forum List

Back