President Trump's Second to Last MAGA Rally 2020!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Kenosha, WI and it should be another perfect rally! As I mentioned before, President Trump is like a good jazz musician. He presents a tried and true progression but improvises something different, and usually very entertaining, every time!

Kenosha, WI and it should be another perfect rally! As I mentioned before, President Trump is like a good jazz musician. He presents a tried and true progression but improvises something different, and usually very entertaining, every time!

I heard some clips; he sounded weak.

He's tired from pounding Biden into the ground.

President Trump is heading to Grand Rapids, MI right after this rally! President Trump proves day in and day out he has incredible energy and endurance!

Which rally are you alluding to?

Here it is folks, technically the 6th President Trump rally today and the last of the campaign season before his re-election tomorrow! Vice President Pence is addressing the huge crowd now!

Here it is folks, technically the 6th President Trump rally today and the last of the campaign season before his re-election tomorrow! Vice President Pence is addressing the huge crowd now!

WOW !!!
Trump = Rock-n-Roll !!!
Trump = Landslide !!!
Aint no moss growing under his feet.

Forum List

Back