President Trump: Virginia Proves Again Democrats ‘Will Take Your Guns’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
donald-trump-pointing-up-jan-16-2020-getty-640x480.jpg

On January 17, 2020, President Donald Trump pointed to the gun control situation in Virginia, noting that it proves once more the Democrats “will take your guns” if voted into office.

He made this point amid the all-out war on guns by Gov. Ralph Northam (D) and the newly elected Democrat majority in the state legislature.

Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 17, 2020

Yet the Democrats are still pushing an “assault weapons” ban that would only allow AR-15 owners to keep their rifles if they agree to obtain a license from the state police. Democrats are being open about their intention to use the licensing process to form a database listing information of AR-15 owners.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Trump is 100% right. And once they take those guns, all bets are off. Are you going to tell your kids, grandkids when the country becomes totalitarian why you did nothing? Not me! And it will become totalitarian. We saw that kind of BS in the last administration, where the people were mandated to buy a companies product or be punished.

iu

As an infamous dictator said....
..“One man with a gun can control 100 without one.” – Vladimir Ilyich Lenin.....it is STILL a Communist_DemonRAT agenda!!

Trump is a demagogue who know how to manipulate his gullible base. When will you guys ever learn that you are being played.

Trump is a demagogue who know how to manipulate his gullible base. When will you guys ever learn that you are being played.

Virginia is now trying to take away people's guns. Who are the gullible ones again?

Insert "gun" where necessary. They'll win

Luke 22:58-62 And after a little while another saw him and said, “You also are of them.” But Peter said, “Man, I am not!” Then after about an hour had passed, another confidently affirmed, saying, “Surely this fellow also was with Him, for he is a Galilean.” But Peter said, “Man, I do not know what you are saying!” Immediately, while he was still speaking, the rooster crowed. And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how He had said to him, “Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.” So Peter went out and wept bitterly

Forum List

Back