President Trump savages Mexico at immigration roundtable

" Trump is basing a broad anti-immigration & anti-immigrant policy agenda on his bedrock belief that crime and skin color are synonymous. This is not the America that Americans fought and died for." - Eloquent Luis Gutierez

It is so refreshing to see an American tell the truth about Mexico. Trump makes me proud.
Now, we hear from the local white supremacist. That has to be it because the people I know & work with in Mexico are good people. The only animals are you racist, bigoted white supremacist assholes.

Mexico supplies us with oil. You asshats love oil.

They buy a shitload of US products from grain to heavy machinery.

I export hundreds of thousands of dollars with of US made products into Mexico every year.

So fuck you & your asshole orange buddy too.

"Mexico does nothing for us, they do nothing for us. Mexico talks, but they do nothing for us, especially at the border." Then, with NAFTA talks at critical juncture, throws in: "Certainly don’t help us much on trade."

also "We're taking people out of the country — you wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals." He says the U.S. has "the dumbest laws on immigration in the world."
What part do you disagree with?
All of it.

We currently have a trade surplus with Mexico you stupid shit.

If you’re actually upset that Trump called MS-13 “animals,” here’s a reminder on what they do: • Child prostitution • Machete attacks • Recruiting of middle schoolers • Gang rape • Kidnapping • Home invasions • Brutal beatings • Murder where body parts are torn apart

Here's a newsflash liberals.. We aren't letting you allow Millions of Illegals into the Country so you can get VOTES. That's all you care about.. Funny, you're trying to smear and lies about President Trump's MS-13 remarks.. Yet, you sure don't bring up DACA anymore....

"Where I grew up, people were always calling criminals "animals" - and as far as I know, Queens/Long Island has been genocide free." - Horny Anthony Weiner

It is so refreshing to see an American tell the truth about Mexico. Trump makes me proud.
Now, we hear from the local white supremacist. That has to be it because the people I know & work with in Mexico are good people. The only animals are you racist, bigoted white supremacist assholes.

I export hundreds of thousands of dollars with of US made products into Mexico every year.

You aren't a hero, nor is your transparent attempts at moral superiority through virtue signaling helping the thousands of Mexicans being slaughtered by murderous drug cartels that profit billions off America's broken borders. Who is benefiting from simplistic social warriors like yourself? Corporations that have successfully lobbied the GOP for immigration amnesty, murderous drug cartels committing little-reported genocide in Mexico, the Democrat party gets cheap votes to pander to--actual Mexicans live in fear in their own country and come to the US to work menial jobs for incredibly low pay.

But like so many other feel-good leftist bullshit, they are continuing cycles of poverty that they themselves benefit from.

If you’re actually upset that Trump called MS-13 “animals,” here’s a reminder on what they do: • Child prostitution • Machete attacks • Recruiting of middle schoolers • Gang rape • Kidnapping • Home invasions • Brutal beatings • Murder where body parts are torn apart
It seems to me he included more than just MS-13 in that description.

MS-13 is Trump's excuse for deporting non violent non criminal people. rump lied about deporting thousands of MS-13 members. The number since his taking office is around 600.

Trump, being the douchebag he his, is taking credit for a program that started in 2005.

You aren't a hero, nor is your transparent attempts at moral superiority through virtue signaling helping the thousands of Mexicans being slaughtered by murderous drug cartels that profit billions off America's broken borders. Who is benefiting from simplistic social warriors like yourself? Corporations that have successfully lobbied the GOP for immigration amnesty, murderous drug cartels committing little-reported genocide in Mexico, the Democrat party gets cheap votes to pander to--actual Mexicans live in fear in their own country and come to the US to work menial jobs for incredibly low pay.

But like so many other feel-good leftist bullshit, they are continuing cycles of poverty that they themselves benefit from.

The Mexican drug trade is there solely because of the US thirst for drugs. We created this problem for Mexico.

The bullshit is yours. Blaming Mexico & the "borders" for a problem the USA created. You probably think that wall is the answer. If the drugs don't come through Mexico, they will come in by other means.

I am not a drug user, I do not support the drug trade.

Agriculture & manufacturing depends on labor from Mexico.

US jobs end up in Mexico because of US corporations send them there. Tell me one Mexican brand that is being imported that takes jobs of US manufacturers? There aren't any.

SO instead of blaming Mexico, Mexicans, and Democrats, blame Corporate America & which party does corporate America own? The Republicans.

Here's a newsflash liberals.. We aren't letting you allow Millions of Illegals into the Country so you can get VOTES. That's all you care about.. Funny, you're trying to smear and lies about President Trump's MS-13 remarks.. Yet, you sure don't bring up DACA anymore....
More bullshiot.

You really think people hiding from the government would walk into a government run facility? Just to vote?

Ths is how duped you really are.

MS-13 is Trump's excuse for deporting non violent non criminal people. rump lied about deporting thousands of MS-13 members. The number since his taking office is around 600.

Trump, being the douchebag he his, is taking credit for a program that started in 2005.
Whoa there snowflake! Do you need an excuse to deport people in your country illegally?! Does being non-violent and non-criminal give you the right to live and work in any country in the world?

I believe you've taken leave of your senses.

Hey moron, federal immigration law is LAW. The president doesn't need to give an excuse to deport illegal immigrants.

Hey moron, federal immigration law is LAW. The president doesn't need to give an excuse to deport illegal immigrants.
Just because it's a law doesn't necessarily make it a just or correct law. In this instance though, i agree with it completely. A country without verifiable citizens isn't a country.

The states/cities don't have to comply with assist with enforcing federal law, they just can't obstruct them. That extends to illegal immigration. I would personally be fine with letting a city try to carry the burden of illegal immigration if they want to just so long as i don't have to pay for it. The city would eventually figure out it's not sustainable, if they're intelligent that is.

Then why is he lying about it? As for illegal, so is colluding with a foreign government in a federal election.

The Mexican drug trade is there solely because of the US thirst for drugs. We created this problem for Mexico.

The bullshit is yours. Blaming Mexico & the "borders" for a problem the USA created. You probably think that wall is the answer. If the drugs don't come through Mexico, they will come in by other means.

I am not a drug user, I do not support the drug trade.

Agriculture & manufacturing depends on labor from Mexico.

US jobs end up in Mexico because of US corporations send them there. Tell me one Mexican brand that is being imported that takes jobs of US manufacturers? There aren't any.

SO instead of blaming Mexico, Mexicans, and Democrats, blame Corporate America & which party does corporate America own? The Republicans.

What a simplistic worldview you have. America is solely responsible for all the ills of Mexico. America is the one that is racist for enforcing immigration laws, never mind Mexico and Canada respectively have much harsher and stricter immigration laws and enforcement. America is the only one that has no right to stop the flow of illegals entering the country.

You aren't interested in the crimes or, more accurately, the victims of illegal immigrants. You aren't concerned with the young girls smuggled to America and abused. You aren't concerned with US corporations using cheap labor to depress wages. You aren't concerned with the thousands being murdered in Mexico. To you it is solely because of America and Trump is a vile idiot for enforcing federal laws.

Just because it's a law doesn't necessarily make it a just or correct law. In this instance though, i agree with it completely. A country without verifiable citizens isn't a country.

The states/cities don't have to comply with assist with enforcing federal law, they just can't obstruct them. That extends to illegal immigration. I would personally be fine with letting a city try to carry the burden of illegal immigration if they want to just so long as i don't have to pay for it. The city would eventually figure out it's not sustainable, if they're intelligent that is.
Sanctuary cities is about undocumented people not living in fear of the local government checking their immigration status. These people can now step forward to help solve crimes & being witnesses. To assume they are not working & supporting those communities is naive.

Then why is he lying about it? As for illegal, so is colluding with a foreign government in a federal election.

You are an idiot. Colluding with a foreign government in a federal election? Yeah? Like the DNC paying millions of dollars for a fictitious dossier?

You are the same moron that went on and on in 2012 about how stupid Romney was for saying that Russia is America's #1 geopolitical foe. How's this for colluding with Putin?

You are an idiot. Colluding with a foreign government in a federal election? Yeah? Like the DNC paying millions of dollars for a fictitious dossier?

You are the same moron that went on and on in 2012 about how stupid Romney was for saying that Russia is America's #1 geopolitical foe. How's this for colluding with Putin?

That is not collusion
It is a sitting president negotiating with a foreign government

At no time does he ask for help in winning the election

Sanctuary cities is about undocumented people not living in fear of the local government checking their immigration status. These people can now step forward to help solve crimes & being witnesses. To assume they are not working & supporting those communities is naive.
Pretty tired stuff, especially considering illegals commit a lot of those crimes they are supposed to be solving and bearing witness to. It's like saying we should have more rats because rats kill rats and not all of them spread disease.

Forum List

Back