President Trump Releases the 60 Minutes Interview

The interviewer legitimately does not know the difference between an interview and a debate.

Leslie Stahl would not allow Trump to repeatedly lie
That is why he stormed off
There are many people who will never trust media/entertainers anymore. Life still goes on past Nov. 3. Now lets get our superiorly designed and made Asian products.

Poor Trump was not on Hannity anymore

60 Minutes was not going to allow him to lie without a challenge.

The 60 Minutes staff are the liars, RW. Have you forgotten the fake Killian letters they presented to the American people in 2004?
Dan Rather was fired

hlbrm4fvfhv51.jpg

Sure.

But Rather never apologized for his lies or ever had to face any sanctions for it.
It was 16 years ago, and CBS apologized.

do you have anything more recent?

76789pbuwiv51.jpg

Joe Biden closed out his 60 minutes interview with a summary of how he will lead our country

Trump stormed off and demonstrated why he lacks the right stuff to be President

President Trump had the courage to meet the lion in its den and be interviewed by the opposition and showed it.

Why does Sleepy Joe refuse to go on Hannity's program or Mark R. Levin's? If Biden is fearful of a harmless ball of fuzz like Limbaugh, how will he stand up to Uncle Pooty?
And I understand that Chris Wallace has been reaching out to Biden for quite some time as well.

Chris Wallace is a friendly leftist.

I've never seen a presidential campaign where a major party's candidates are so inaccessible for interviews.

What are you talking about? Biden is more than willing to face the heat and answer the hard-hitting, penetrating questions from the press, such as "Mr. Biden, Mr. Biden...what flavor milkshake did you get?"

I mean damn, I got anxiety just watching this video! The guy's got ice water in his veins to be able to stand there and cogently respond to a high and inside fastball like that.

Last edited:
Joe Biden closed out his 60 minutes interview with a summary of how he will lead our country

President Trump had the courage to meet the lion in its den and be interviewed by the opposition and showed it.

Why does Sleepy Joe refuse to go on Hannity's program or Mark R. Levin's? If Biden is fearful of a harmless ball of fuzz like Limbaugh, how will he stand up to Uncle Pooty?
And I understand that Chris Wallace has been reaching out to Biden for quite some time as well.

I've never seen a presidential campaign where a major party's candidates are so inaccessible for interviews.

What are you talking about? Biden is more than willing to face the heat and answer the hard-hitting, penetrating questions from the press, such as "Mr. Biden, Mr. Biden...what flavor milkshake did you get?"

I mean damn, I got anxiety just watching this video! The guy's got ice water in his veins to be able to stand there and cogently respond to a high and inside fastball like that.

The same reporter followed up with a question about Hunter Biden.
Biden told him to Fuk Off

I thought Hunter was blameless, a little angel. Why wouldn't Sleepy Joe proudly show Hunter's baby pics and talk him up?

I thought Hunter was blameless, a little angel. Why wouldn't Sleepy Joe proudly show Hunter's baby pics and talk him up?

All this happened over five years ago

Why hasn’t Trump indicted him?
The reason is that you can’t get an indictment based on conspiracy theories

All this happened over five years ago

Why hasn’t Trump indicted him?
The reason is that you can’t get an indictment based on conspiracy theories

President Trump was told that the other party's kids are "hands off" when he first came in. Only later, when liberal Peter Fonda threatened to thrown his son into a cage full of wild paedophiles, did he realize that the rules had changed.

Forum List

Back