President Trump orders Pentagon to remove thousands of troops from Germany

• Banned
Go ahead general Milley, shoot your fucking mouth off again, go ahead and link up with Mattis and undermine the commander and chief again, and you'll find yourself commanding troops in Barrow Alaska!
some people like to live alaska...its beautiful

just sayin!

And now we know why the old guard generals like Mattis came out this week...do you know how many retired Generals work as lobbyist for European nations that want to keep our troops there indefinitely?....look... everything is linked to money...if our bases close in Europe hundreds of cities will lose all of that revenue created by our troops....jobs will disappear over night....now I see whats going on....that's shameful General Mattis....

Go ahead general Milley, shoot your fucking mouth off again, go ahead and link up with Mattis and undermine the commander and chief again, and you'll find yourself commanding troops in Barrow Alaska!

just sayin!
Oh, you one of them? Because I am, and I can fucking assure your politically correct ass that you wouldn't last one winter in Barrow....

just sayin!
Oh, you one of them? Because I am, and I can fucking assure your politically correct ass that you wouldn't last one winter in Barrow....
i already did

Fuck yes!

I have been waiting for YEARS for this to happen.

We need to take care of shit here. Fuck Germany. They aren’t a threat to the world anymore.

And now we know why the old guard generals like Mattis came out this week...do you know how many retired Generals work as lobbyist for European nations that want to keep our troops there indefinitely?....look... everything is linked to money...if our bases close in Europe hundreds of cities will lose all of that revenue created by our troops....jobs will disappear over night....now I see whats going on....that's shameful General Mattis....
Exactly!! The US spent $trillions defending the EU, Japan, SK, Taiwan, et.al. You build bases, you rebuild bases, you pay for troops and equipment, and the Germans buy LNG from Russia to fund their military. We can spend those dollars better here in the US.

And Sarah Palin is single again for the single men looking for a hot chick.
i'm disappointed by her..."dont retreat, reload", yet she has retreated from public life, does not even have a presence on social media

anyway, we should probably stay on topic...

Not having a presence on social media is retreating from public life? Sounds more like hiding from idiots.

There will still be over 40k troops there............and it is expected to downsize by September........No big deal............but we really don't need so many there anyway.

Fuck yes!

I have been waiting for YEARS for this to happen.

We need to take care of shit here. Fuck Germany. They aren’t a threat to the world anymore.
I think we're there to be within a stone's throw of Russia, if Russia gets out of hand. Closer to the Middle East by a few zillion miles too. Isn't our largest overseas hospital there, too?

Is this to save money? Why is he doing it?

Exactly!! The US spent $trillions defending the EU, Japan, SK, Taiwan, et.al. You build bases, you rebuild bases, you pay for troops and equipment, and the Germans buy LNG from Russia to fund their military. We can spend those dollars better here in the US.

If we ever really scaled back like Trump wants to do...we could pay off the debt and retire our citizens in style....

Forum List

Back