President Trump: Mexico will pay for the border wall through the money we save through the USMCA!

President Trump is the Mary Lou Retton of mental gymnastics.

Yes, it's a good thing other politicians don't play word games.

Trump is different though. He's not like other politicians. That's why you voted for him, right?

I didn't vote for Trump little one. I voted for the Libertarian Party. I really want them to get those matching fund so they can one day run a real candidate and have a decent shot at winning. I won't vote for Trump in 2020 either, even though I do support many of the things he is doing .

How do you know what the fuck I do with my time bud?
I could be posting from a wetback whorehouse in Mexicali right now for all you know.

I am sure you're standing guard at the border right now. Is it an easy commute on your Hippogriff?

FACT is progressives are simpletons. I've said all along that Mexico must write a check, pay in cash or swipe a credit card for a progressive to comprehend a transaction.

Remember when Trump's cucks said he was going to be different?

Yeah. Those were the days...

bed-wetting.png

Remember when bed wetters were semi-lucid?

No you don't, they never were.

I never cared who pays for it.

I'd gladly contribute an extra couple hundred bucks to it, and I'mm sure many millions more tax payers would also. We could build a fuckin dome over the country if everyone who wanted the borders secured did so.

Yup. I'd contribute to the wall. Hell every American would contribute.

Who said they didn't? Not I, said the fox.

In fact I would daresay that Trump is a neophyte still in the world of

"We're going to put a lot of coal workers out of business"

"no no no my words were taken out of context, I'm not gonna put YOU out of business my friend"

type politicians.
And indeed, a lot of coal miners are still out of work and will never go down in the mines again because of many factors, and Hillary was right about that. At least she wasn't in favor of screwing them all out of health care and food stamps, as well.

is this guy for real?!

"I often stated, “One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.” This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Seems you were right. The money saved with the NAFTA agreement will be paying for the wall.

Hope they start building soon.

Who said they didn't? Not I, said the fox.

In fact I would daresay that Trump is a neophyte still in the world of

"We're going to put a lot of coal workers out of business"

"no no no my words were taken out of context, I'm not gonna put YOU out of business my friend"

type politicians.
And indeed, a lot of coal miners are still out of work and will never go down in the mines again because of many factors, and Hillary was right about that. At least she wasn't in favor of screwing them all out of health care and food stamps, as well.

What does that have to do with what we are discussing?

Hillary wanted to put the few who ARE working out of work. She told the whole world that, and then tried to tell them that isn't what she said. That has NOTHING to do with anything you posted.

That I'm aware of Trump hasn't pushed policies that put coal miners out of work, nor did he tell anyone he was going to, and then try convince them that that was not what he said.

He always stated that Mexico would help pay for the wall, and *if they didn’t*, he would find other ways to penalize them such as tariffs, moving our jobs back from their to the US, etc.

Of course the morons always ignore the second part, and just claim he has “broken the promise” to have Mexico directly pay for it.

I'd gladly contribute an extra couple hundred bucks to it, and I'mm sure many millions more tax payers would also. We could build a fuckin dome over the country if everyone who wanted the borders secured did so.

Not every American is a frightened, hateful bigot.

Well if not wanting illegals in the country is your version of bigotry then America is full of bigots.

The extent that the Liar in Chief will go to, to obscure, confuse, and generally mislead is amazing! Does he dream these rediculous assertions up or perhaps his psychotic meds are beginning to lose their control.

Well dammit!

Get that gofundme thing going because I sure as hell don't want MY tax dollars going to that boondoggle

Well if not wanting illegals in the country is your version of bigotry then America is full of bigots.

My issue with illegals is that they put downward pressure on wages. THAT is what needs to be fixed.

YOUR issue is more "personal" than that. You just hate them as people.

Your wall of bigotry and hate won't keep anyone out, it's a waste of time and money regardless who pays.

Your wall of bigotry and hate won't keep anyone out, it's a waste of time and money regardless who pays.

Now you're just being stupid of course walls keep people out and that is the precise reason why Democrats oppose it.

Please come back at me with "no I'm concerned with the expense, it's a waste of money" given all the waste that Democrats support LOL

Forum List

Back