President Trump Looking Very Kingly in Saudi Arabia

Ima Cat

Apr 6, 2017
The President has refused to wear traditional arab robes and headdress and seems very much in command of his illustrious, august audience in Riyadh this morning. He is functioning well despite lack of sleep, his eyes bright, indeed pupils dilated under the harsh Arabian sun.

They are all drinking coffee spiked with goats milk now, a ceremonial necessity. Melania blanched a bit but she managed a sip.

The President has refused to wear traditional arab robes and headdress and seems very much in command of his illustrious, august audience in Riyadh this morning. He is functioning well despite lack of sleep, his eyes bright, indeed pupils dilated under the harsh Arabian sun.

They are all drinking coffee spiked with goats milk now, a ceremonial necessity. Melania blanched a bit but she managed a sip.

Now you want a king, it's been a long time coming, but finally the conservatives have demanded a king back, King Donald I, first king on americuh since 1776.

The Arabs respect power and our alpha male President Trump shows that. Notice that President Trump didn't bow to the King, unlike the school boy Obama dutifully bowing to leaders greater than himself.

Look at how respectful foreign leaders treat Donald Trump vs. Our own media. Very shameful.

President Trump will make America Proud; NOT like Obama on his apology tour embarrassing every patriotic American

The Arabs respect power and our alpha male President Trump shows that. Notice that President Trump didn't bow to the King, unlike the school boy Obama dutifully bowing to leaders greater than himself.

Actually Obama showed power, Trump is a kisser upper. The only arab country not in his ban and the leaders of terrorism , go figure.

I see Melania and Ivanka covered their arms and legs and no low necklines.

We do not have kings in the US and we do not bow down to people in power.

Actually Obama showed power, Trump is a kisser upper. The only arab country not in his ban and the leaders of terrorism , go figure.

When Obama wen't to Saudis Arabia, he was met by a small boy pulling a goat.

They must measure his penis size, an ancient tradition, before according him manly respect.

Right-wingers suddenly love Muslims.

I guess they've changed their tiny minds about banning them all.

I'll bet Obama is jealous he didn't get the royal welcome President Trump is getting.

Kingly? Looks submissive to me.

Trump_US_Saudi_Arabia_97407.jpg-e4894.jpg

When Obama wen't to Saudis Arabia, he was met by a small boy pulling a goat.

Yes well Obama made that deal with Iran, and he did not put up with SA crap.

Look at how respectful foreign leaders treat Donald Trump vs. Our own media. Very shameful.

Saudi is just being nice because they don't want to wind up on the Muslim ban list. Also, Saudi buys a lot of weapons from America.

pupils constrict in harsh sunlight----they do not DILATE

Forum List

Back