President Trump just made his worst environmental policy move yet

Screw the consumer? Do you realize the added cost to a vehicle to hit the standards they have to meet?
Trump just made his worst environmental policy move yet - NY Daily News

Gotta say, it takes a special kind of stupid to embrace gas guzzlers the same day scientists tell us America recorded the hottest month in earth's history

Stupid any way you look at it. For the auto manufacturers and oil men. Screw the consumer.
Not to mention the compromise they will have to make in safety.

Gotta say, it takes a special kind of stupid to embrace gas guzzlers the same day scientists tell us America recorded the hottest month in earth's history

"So how does Trump respond? By blowing up the consensus agreement reached by automakers and environmentalists and legislators and auto unions under President Obama to increase automobile mileage."

"Consensus agreement?" The leftwing conception of "consensus" is when 'A' holds a gun on 'B' and tells him to agree to what 'A' demands, or else. Automakers did not have the option of disagreeing with the so-called "consensus." Only a Stalinist asshole would call government imposing regulations on automakers a "consensus."

The mileage demands in this so-called "agreement" are absurd. Killing it is a smart move.
Why are they absurd?
You think 54.5 mpg for cars and light-duty trucks is reasonable?

"So how does Trump respond? By blowing up the consensus agreement reached by automakers and environmentalists and legislators and auto unions under President Obama to increase automobile mileage."

"Consensus agreement?" The leftwing conception of "consensus" is when 'A' holds a gun on 'B' and tells him to agree to what 'A' demands, or else. Automakers did not have the option of disagreeing with the so-called "consensus." Only a Stalinist asshole would call government imposing regulations on automakers a "consensus."

The mileage demands in this so-called "agreement" are absurd. Killing it is a smart move.
Why are they absurd?
Sure, why not? Japan, the EU and India averaged in the mid to high 40’s in 2016. You don’t think we could reach 50 in 7 years?!

Screw the consumer? Do you realize the added cost to a vehicle to hit the standards they have to meet?

Stupid any way you look at it. For the auto manufacturers and oil men. Screw the consumer.

Yes one of the yahoos mentioned the roads will be safer, they will buy new cars more often and will be safer,

I don't buy a new car every few years, my last Employer lasted me 17 years, and I will keep this one as long as she lasts.

Do you understand the costs of treating asthma and COPD?? I didn't think so.

the new 54.5 mpg car..

vauxhall-teases-the-first-full-size-wind-up-car-106111_1.jpg

People should be alert when they drive and not depend on auto stop.

Car emissions and record summer temperatures in freaking Death Valley? July has been relatively cool on the east coast. Is the Daily News stuck in a hate filled time warp?

Hottest month in history, huh?

Well I guess that means all the trillions of dollars we spent to fight global warming isn't working now is it? The definition of insanity is............

I'm a truck driver, and I can't tell you how environmentalist have made our life a living hell. Diesel fuel used to be about a buck a gallon less than gasoline until the Bush administration regulated lower sulfur fuel. Since that time, diesel fuel has exceeded the price of gasoline. That was just the start.

Afterwards they regulated that we use this stuff called Diesel Emission Fluid, or DEF for short. It's a separate container that squirts this shit into your exhaust pipe to make it burn cleaner. It;'s about three bucks a gallon and if you run out while driving, it will screw up your engine. That's on top of all the other pollution gadgets they forced manufacturers to install.

Before all that, you could run a truck 100,000 miles before anything went wrong. Now trucks can't make it past 10,000 miles. Some pollution gadget always seems to go haywire. In fact they had my truck for over a week trying different solutions to solve an engine light problem, and my truck only had 28,000 miles on it. All pollution shit they had to repair.

Between the increase of costs per truck, higher cost diesel fuel, DEF, trucks constantly in the repair shop, renting trucks to use until they are repaired, it has cost us billions so far.

What did DumBama do about it? He increased the CAFE standards for trucks in the future.

Filthy LefTards:
“Let’s add 80-100 million people from Mexico to the U.S. population.
THEN, let’s piss our pants over pollution and carbon monoxide”
These ignorant fools are their own worst enemy, they can’t get out of their own way.
They can’t be taken seriously any longer.

Why are they absurd?

Why are they absurd?
Sure, why not? Japan, the EU and India averaged in the mid to high 40’s in 2016. You don’t think we could reach 50 in 7 years?!
Have you seen the kind of cars they drive? My knees would be beside my ears in one of those. A lot of the cars in India are powered by compressed air.

Why are they absurd?
Yes.

Why are they absurd?
Yes.
That's because you're a snowflake idiot who believes engineers can do magic.

Why are they absurd?

Why are they absurd?
Have you seen the kind of cars they drive? My knees would be beside my ears in one of those. A lot of the cars in India are powered by compressed air.
So what?! I know plenty of people that would love jamming around town in a compressed air mobile. Why do you gotta be such a closed minded hater?

Last edited:

Why are they absurd?

Why are they absurd?
So what?! I know plenty of people that would love jamming around town in a compressed air mobile. Stop being such a closed minded hater
Yeah, right. I can just see some suburban mom trying to get all her chores done in a compressed air car. How many kids you think she can haul in one of those?

Why are they absurd?
Why are they absurd?
So what?! I know plenty of people that would love jamming around town in a compressed air mobile. Stop being such a closed minded hater
Yeah, right. I can just see some suburban mom trying to get all her chores done in a compressed air car. How many kids you think she can haul in one of those?
Well a mom with kids probably wouldn’t drive one of those cars. Do I really need to explain this stuff to you?

Well a mom with kids probably wouldn’t drive one of those cars. Do I really need to explain this stuff to you?
Yeah, that's right. No typical american woman wants an SUV that gets 55 MPG, because it couldn't haul a single bag of groceries.

I think YOU are special kind of stupid.....posting like a chicken without head...Trump is good ....Trump is bad ......good ....bad....good....bad

make up your stupid mind ok?

what an obnoxious moron
Not everybody has to be on a team. We need more objective thinkers that don’t simply follow people or parties like Little puppets

I think YOU are special kind of stupid.....posting like a chicken without head...Trump is good ....Trump is bad ......good ....bad....good....bad

make up your stupid mind ok?

what an obnoxious moron
Not everybody has to be on a team. We need more objective thinkers that don’t simply follow people or parties like Little puppets

Like Golfing Gator g5000 and many others here...Slade is making his “I swear I’m not a LefTard proclamation.”

Forum List

Back