President Trump just made his worst environmental policy move yet

Sure, why not? Japan, the EU and India averaged in the mid to high 40’s in 2016. You don’t think we could reach 50 in 7 years?!
Have you seen the kind of cars they drive? My knees would be beside my ears in one of those. A lot of the cars in India are powered by compressed air.
So what?! I know plenty of people that would love jamming around town in a compressed air mobile. Stop being such a closed minded hater
Yeah, right. I can just see some suburban mom trying to get all her chores done in a compressed air car. How many kids you think she can haul in one of those?
Well a mom with kids probably wouldn’t drive one of those cars. Do I really need to explain this stuff to you?
Yeah, that's right. No typical american woman wants an SUV that gets 55 MPG, because it couldn't haul a single bag of groceries.
Nobody is talking about SUVs getting 55 mpg right now, the conversation was about cars and light trucks... although there are plenty of suvs that are getting 30mpgs so in 7 years I bet they are close

Have you seen the kind of cars they drive? My knees would be beside my ears in one of those. A lot of the cars in India are powered by compressed air.
So what?! I know plenty of people that would love jamming around town in a compressed air mobile. Stop being such a closed minded hater
Yeah, right. I can just see some suburban mom trying to get all her chores done in a compressed air car. How many kids you think she can haul in one of those?
Well a mom with kids probably wouldn’t drive one of those cars. Do I really need to explain this stuff to you?
Yeah, that's right. No typical american woman wants an SUV that gets 55 MPG, because it couldn't haul a single bag of groceries.
Nobody is talking about SUVs getting 55 mpg right now, the conversation was about cars and light trucks... although there are plenty of suvs that are getting 30mpgs so in 7 years I bet they are close
They most certainly are. What do you think an SUV is, dumbass?

Trump just made his worst environmental policy move yet - NY Daily News

Gotta say, it takes a special kind of stupid to embrace gas guzzlers the same day scientists tell us America recorded the hottest month in earth's history

I think YOU are special kind of stupid.....posting like a chicken without head...Trump is good ....Trump is bad ......good ....bad....good....bad

make up your stupid mind ok?

what an obnoxious moron
Not everybody has to be on a team. We need more objective thinkers that don’t simply follow people or parties like Little puppets

Like Golfing Gator g5000 and many others here...Slade is making his “I swear I’m not a LefTard proclamation.”
I definatley lean left, mostly on social issues, but I have no problem calling out members of both parties. I don’t play the puppet game like many others here do

A sports utility vehicle, not a car or light truck. Are you being serious right now?

Gotta say, it takes a special kind of stupid to embrace gas guzzlers the same day scientists tell us America recorded the hottest month in earth's history

I think YOU are special kind of stupid.....posting like a chicken without head...Trump is good ....Trump is bad ......good ....bad....good....bad

what an obnoxious moron
Not everybody has to be on a team. We need more objective thinkers that don’t simply follow people or parties like Little puppets

Like Golfing Gator g5000 and many others here...Slade is making his “I swear I’m not a LefTard proclamation.”
I definatley lean left, mostly on social issues, but I have no problem calling out members of both parties. I don’t play the puppet game like many others here do

NO, NO, NO....trust me bud...you’re a full blown Lefty...I’ve read enough of your posts...you’re just a little more cautious than some here, a little more calculated and discreet....you’re still a little embarrassed by it, but deep inside you know you’re a full blown Lefty.

what an obnoxious moron

NO, NO, NO....trust me bud...you’re a full blown Lefty...I’ve read enough of your posts...you’re just a little more cautious than some here, a little more calculated and discreet....you’re still a little embarrassed by it, but deep inside you know you’re a full blown Lefty.
I don’t give a shit what you think I am. I don’t think its embarrassing to be a lefty and I stand behind my left leaning opinions so your little insults don’t really pack a punch

A sports utility vehicle, not a car or light truck. Are you being serious right now?

An SUV is a light truck, dumbass.

Gotta take an even more special kind of stupid to post total fucking lies. First nothing has changed, a rules change is being explored and they are seeking input from the public and industry. Nothing has been done at this time. Keep pushing the BS propaganda.

An SUV is a light truck, dumbass.
You’re right... my mistake.

what an obnoxious moron

It's one of them ruskie things.

what an obnoxious moron

I know

totally obnoxious

what an obnoxious moron

I know

totally obnoxious
what's obnoxious is being supposed to mindlessly worship Trump's feet. i wont worship his feet. he has stinky feet

what an obnoxious moron

I know

totally obnoxious
what's obnoxious is being supposed to mindlessly worship Trump's feet. i wont worship his feet. he has stinky feet

so go and worship Hussein's feet

what a sack of $%%^^& you are

Most SUVs are built on light truck chaises.

what an obnoxious moron

I know

totally obnoxious

so go and worship Hussein's feet

what a sack of $%%^^& you are
the truth hurts

what an obnoxious moron

I know

totally obnoxious

And you know that how?

Correct. Just don't get in an accident with one.

it's the END OF THE WORLD!!
omg2.jpg

Forum List

Back