President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

While Trump seems like a prestigious client, he is a lawyers worst nightmare

He refuses to follow the advice of his lawyers
He doesnt keep his mouth shut
He demands lawyers lie for him
He stiffs them on the fees
Then why do lawyers work for him?

Lets see…

Business
His marriage
Golf
Elections
His education

He seems to cheat at everything he can
Seems is an awfully big dose of territory.
Like comparing Redwoods in Sequoia National Park to
pine trees in Brooklyn.Or maybe The Bronx.

Then why do lawyers work for him?
Or for that matter go on - The Apprentice -.
Trump has already established the biggest name recognition
in current world history.I mean,what else does he have to prove.
That's he's literally Bigger than Big.
I mean,even Godzilla understands dat.

Which you never mention once in your reply. You've ignored the entire topic of the thread, refusing to discuss it.

You're a special kind of stupid, snowflake:

"The proven truth, on top of all of her other crimes and scandals, Hillary initiated the largest criminal political scandal in US history, one that facilitated the failed coup attempt conducted by former President Obama and his treasonous administration.
- Ok, 2nd largest - behind the failed coup attempt.
"

I covered Hillary's crime / Scandal - her 'Russian Collusion' Hoax - for which she is being sued by Trump.

I did not believe anyone was stupid enough to have to have the rest spelled out for them, but I forgot sometimes you have to say things so even the dumbest person reading it can understand....so, just for YOU:

Hillary is an election fraud / manipulator / denier who attempted to steal the 2016 election by initiating the completely debunked 'Russian Collusion' lie / false narrative - the 2nd largest criminal political scandal in US history, one that facilitated (made possible) the failed coup attempt perpetrated by former President Obama and his proven criminal, treasonous Cabinet / agencies.

In doing so she smeared President Trump's, then candidate Trump, name and character with proven lies and false accusations.

I don't blame President Trump for suing the proven lying, deceitful, treasonous, criminal election-denying bitch, and I hope he wins...

Of course he won't because he is still outnumbered by criminally partisan assholes in govt and judicial system.

If you need further explanation ask one of your fellow playdo eaters at the kids table to draw you a picture.

You've ignored the entire topic of the thread, refusing to discuss it.

Trump's idiot lawsuit against Hillary.

That is not the thread title abd is not what this thread is about. You have projected your retarded partisan FEELINGS about Trump into the discussion, which you are free to do in YOUR posts.

I personally choose to ignore you bed-wetting, TDS-suffering, Trump-obsessed retards who are still filled with irrational hatred and still looking for 1 successful 'we've got him this time' moment.

Why don't you leave me alone and instead run out into the street and scream at the sky again? Maybe it will make you feel better.

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Keep running. It makes me giggle.

Eating lead paint chips makes you giggle ... and see where it's gotten you?!

That is not the thread title abd is not what this thread is about. You have projected your retarded partisan FEELINGS about Trump into the discussion, which you are free to do in YOUR posts.

I personally choose to ignore you bed-wetting, TDS-suffering, Trump-obsessed retards who are still filled with irrational hatred and still looking for 1 successful 'we've got him this time' moment.

Why don't you leave me alone and instead run out into the street and scream at the sky again? Maybe it will make you feel better.

View attachment 749143

Eating lead paint chips makes you giggle ... and see where it's gotten you?!

Trump's lawsuit against Hillary is *literally* what the thread is about, and literally what we're discussing.

You fled from that topic. You surrendered.

Keep running. It always makes me smile.

I mean,when and if Donald Trump decides to market
his own Candy Bar ... that will be a defining moment in
the American lexicon.Nuf of all this toady shrill learnedness.
Let's get down to brass tacts.I say a Donald Trump candy bar
would be an almost instant hit.Like his many Rally's.
Like his Winning 2,497 Counties in 2020 to Biden's 477 Counties.

Trump's lawsuit against Hillary is *literally* what the thread is about, and literally what we're discussing.

And I addressed it....twice now, one just to simplify it so your pea-brain could understand what I wrote the 1st time.

I was humbled by your fascination with me.and my opinion, but that's over now.

Put your head between your knees or breathe into a paper bag...

1674243416267.png

....then go find someone else to bother / crush on.

And I addressed it....twice now, one just to simplify it so your pea-brain could understand what I wrote the 1st time.

I was humbled by your fascination with me.and my opinion, but that's over now.

Put your head between your knees or breathe into a paper bag...

View attachment 749148

....then go find someone else to bother / crush on.
Laughing.....you fled in the post I've addressed, abandoning the topic entirely.

And you flee again in this post, desperate to change the topic to anything other than the topic of the thread:

Trump's idiot lawsuit against Hillary.

Keep running, silly.

I mean,when and if Donald Trump decides to market
his own Candy Bar ... that will be a defining moment in
the American lexicon.Nuf of all this toady shrill learnedness.
Let's get down to brass tacts.I say a Donald Trump candy bar
would be an almost instant hit.Like his many Rally's.
Like his Winning 2,497 Counties in 2020 to Biden's 477 Counties.

What a shame counties don't elect presidents, huh?

Laughing.....still refuse to talk about the topic of the thread, snowflake?

Trump filed an idiot suit against Hillary that was predictably pseudo-legal dipshittery...and ended up costing Trump and his lawyers $930,000 dollars for wasting the court's time with frivolous, abusive nonsense.

Try and keep up.

It took the lawyers 60 pages to even start registering the first cause of action. Maybe you can tell us all how and why the suit is “garbage” in a few well supported paragraphs?
Poster can do that, no problem! He doesn't even have to read the whole thing! thos dims are amazing!

:rolleyes:

Laughing.....still refuse to talk about the topic of the thread, snowflake?

Trump filed an idiot suit against Hillary that was predictably pseudo-legal dipshittery...and ended up costing Trump and his lawyers $930,000 dollars for wasting the court's time with frivolous, abusive nonsense.

Try and keep up.
Post #1,065
Go fuck yourself failed gaslighting troll

Post #1,065
Go fuck yourself failed gaslighting troll

Still straight up refusing to discuss the topic. Shocker.

If I were a Trump bootlicker , I'd try to avoid the topic of this thread too.

Trump's dipshit lawsuit that was never about any legal remedy, but instead about repeating his victimhood narrative.

Trump's legal efforts ending in predictable failure as a judge not only dismissed their suit but sanctioned Trump AND his lawyers almost a million dollars in total.

Trump getting his ass handed to him so thoroughly that he dismissed his OWN suit in an unrelated case against the NY Attorney General this morning, tucking his tail between his legs and running.

Smiling.....just like you. Keep running, silly.

What a shame counties don't elect presidents, huh?
No actually anyone { even with half a brain tied behind their back }
knows what a shame and shambles Biden and Co. have made
of this Land.It's not even debatable.So I guess the plan is to make sure
just Big City Metropolis are of concern.No more Ma and Pa Kettle
farms or cozy hamlets.Just big city filth with crime spiraling out of control.
Before long even trees,shrubs and plants will go on strike.
Thus making way for what Franz Kafka wrote about.Bleakness.
Sheer and utter despair.Where even the sun feels like taking a
permanent vacation.Because of the Iron whistle society and concrete
taking over.

So what on Earth does Donald NOT cheat at.?
In yer minds eye.Yer emotionally Irrational amplifier of a
mono { not stereo } Mind!

Well, when you're that insecure and inept, it's necessary to cheat at everything, because you can't ever be seen as a "loser". Trump lost a billion dollars in the 80's, which his father covered, and called them "paper losses". Added to which, big time real estate construction is the most corrupt business in the world, bar none.

Municipal officials are very poorly paid, and yet they control decisions around zoning and by-law enforcement involving hundreds of millions of dollars of profit or losses for developers. It now takes an average of 2 years to get development approvals for construction. During that time, the developer is hemoraging cash for lawyers, surveyors, and architects, to jump through all of the municipal hoops and get approvals. Anything you can do to grease the wheels and speed things up is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in the developers pockets. New additions on homes, or envelopes stuffed with cash are standard operating procedures.

Trump has openly bragged about all of the politicians has bribed, but Trump considers campaign contributions a bribe, and in his case they generally are.

No actually anyone { even with half a brain tied behind their back }
knows what a shame and shambles Biden and Co. have made
of this Land.It's not even debatable.So I guess the plan is to make sure
just Big City Metropolis are of concern.No more Ma and Pa Kettle
farms or cozy hamlets.Just big city filth with crime spiraling out of control.
Before long even trees,shrubs and plants will go on strike.
Thus making way for what Franz Kafka wrote about.Bleakness.
Sheer and utter despair.Where even the sun feels like taking a
permanent vacation.Because of the Iron whistle society and concrete
taking over.
All the mom and pa farms disappeared since January of 2021?

All of them?

Forum List

Back