President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

there is a trial date.

I am not sure what progress yoj expect to made public prior to trial

You never answered... what is the trial date?

If you can't answer because no trial date has actually been selected, it proves you lied.

I needed a good laugh this afternoon so thank you very much.

First as to the OP's headline, there is no "President Trump," only former President Trump.

Second, the Complaint is hilarious. Let us look at this line:

"In the run-up to the 2016 Presidential Election, Hillary Clinton and her cohorts
orchestrated an unthinkable plot – one that shocks the conscience and is an affront to this nation’s
democracy. Acting in concert, the Defendants maliciously conspired to weave a false narrative
that their Republican opponent, Donald J. Trump, was colluding with a hostile foreign sovereignty.
The actions taken in furtherance of their scheme—falsifying evidence, deceiving law enforcement,
and exploiting access to highly-sensitive data sources - are so outrageous, subversive and
incendiary that even the events of Watergate pale in comparison."

Wow..LOL...talk about claptrap!

Third, this is apparently Trump's law firm. "legalbrains.com." Wow, Trump only hires the best! Let's hope they got their money up front for this sure loser of a case, unless the law firm was crazy enough to do it on contingency.

View attachment 620527

This case is pure garbage. Just like all the other Trump law suits.

Then you can rest easy and stop worrying about it me I watch the development with the same interest of watching weeds grow in the sidewalk cracks.

Do you think lawsuits like this are over in under one month? :cuckoo:

Well Hillary filed a motion to dismiss just yesterday on grounds including the statute of limitations has expired...

... so we'll see shortly if this case proceeds beyond that motion.

Well Hillary filed a motion to dismiss just yesterday on grounds including the statute of limitations has expired...

... so we'll see shortly if this case proceeds beyond that motion.
Thanks for answering with some info and not just crying.

This case is pure garbage. Just like all the other Trump law suits.
all the left ever do is insult people or comments from the opposition

they never give any factual information to back up their opinionated, uneducated, low-info view point handed to them by cnn and Co...

no wonder our country is always is such trouble when one of "them" is elected... or steals the election

God help us

Forum List

Back