President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

I needed a good laugh this afternoon so thank you very much.

First as to the OP's headline, there is no "President Trump," only former President Trump.

Second, the Complaint is hilarious. Let us look at this line:

"In the run-up to the 2016 Presidential Election, Hillary Clinton and her cohorts
orchestrated an unthinkable plot – one that shocks the conscience and is an affront to this nation’s
democracy. Acting in concert, the Defendants maliciously conspired to weave a false narrative
that their Republican opponent, Donald J. Trump, was colluding with a hostile foreign sovereignty.
The actions taken in furtherance of their scheme—falsifying evidence, deceiving law enforcement,
and exploiting access to highly-sensitive data sources - are so outrageous, subversive and
incendiary that even the events of Watergate pale in comparison."

Wow..LOL...talk about claptrap!

Third, this is apparently Trump's law firm. "legalbrains.com." Wow, Trump only hires the best! Let's hope they got their money up front for this sure loser of a case.

View attachment 620527

This case is pure garbage. Just like all the other Trump law suits.
Yeah. that IS pretty funny. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Its a shame the depositions won't be public. Whoever loses, we win.

Also, this is more my kind of Kraken.
bottle-review_kraken-rum_main_720x7201-9fa3ed2690bf43cf9e583bd3767b179a.jpg
That stuff's not bad.

Chicke
Shit's fixin' to get real, yo.

Case 2:22-cv-14102-XXXX Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/24/2022 Page 1 of 108

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA CASE NO. DONALD J. TRUMP, Plaintiff, v. HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH, NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictious and unknown persons), and ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictitious and unknown entities), Defendants.

_________________________________________/ COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY The Plaintiff, Donald J. Trump, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby serves his suit against the Defendants, Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook..."

The lawsuit
chickens come home to roost

It did anything but absolve Trump
Mueller advised further investigation

But no further investigations into Trump. He advised that there be more investigation into how much "Russian interference" had to do with the outcome of the 2016 election.

Maybe you should go back and read it again. Or better yet, just wait until this trial begins. You're about to find out more than you care to know about "Russian interference", except you won't be very happy about it.

So did President Trump "collude" with Russia?

You tell me.
More to the point is collusion a crime? No it's not a crime. Yes the Trump campaign colluded with Russians. "I love it" ring any bells? Was it illegal for them to collude. Nope.

Don't miss "The Return of the Step Child of the Kracken"

But not into Trump. he advised more investigation into how much "Russian interference" had to do with the outcome of the 2016 election.

Maybe you should go back and read it again. Or better yet, just wait until this trial begins. You're about to find out more than you care to know about "Russian interference", except you won't be very happy about it.
Not really

I don't know anyone who's ever given him a dime, do you? I supported him with my vote, and I'll do that again in 2024.

I do not, but just look at how much money his PAC raises, people give him a shit ton.

Why do you not put your money where your support is?

The Biden Administration is officially one of the worst in US history. Sad thing is people were warned that Joe was an imbecile, and people were warned not to go around and bother rigging an election for a moron who is unqualified to be in office and should have retired 10 years ago.

It is both delightful and sad to roast these deluded foaming at the mouth sycophantic idiots.

While I enjoy telling them I told them so, and giving them some of the comeuppance they deserve, I am sad for America because Joe Biden and his clown posse are jokes and he makes The Once Proud US, The Laughing Stock of The World.

Forum List

Back