President Trump impromptu presser departing white house for Dove AFB

President Trump Impromptu Presser Departing White House for Dover AFB…
Earlier today President Donald Trump left the White House for an unannounced trip to Dover Air Force Base where he met with the families of four Americans killed in a suicide bombing in Syria last week.

Yeah you won't hear reports on this which would tell anyone wiht a brain how crooked these msm news losers are.

Why do I need or expect a corporate state media machine to journalistically cover a president who lies daily?

Earlier today President Donald Trump left the White House for an unannounced trip to Dover Air Force Base where he met with the families of four Americans killed in a suicide bombing in Syria last week.

Yeah you won't hear reports on this which would tell anyone wiht a brain how crooked these msm news losers are.

Why do I need or expect a corporate state media machine to journalistically cover a president who lies daily?
Probably to counter the misinformation that makes you say he lies daily.

Isn’t that exactly what they did for eight years under the Hussein?

Forum List

Back