President Trump: I have directed @stevenmnuchin1 to get ready to send direct payments ($3,400 for family of four) to all Americans.

President Trump: I have directed @stevenmnuchin1 to get ready to send direct payments ($3,400 for family of four) to all Americans.

How much will this add to the national debt? Oh, right, you guys never actually cared about that. It's just a campaign slogan.
Democrats hate seeing America spend money on Americans. That much is obvious. If it were pallets of cash for Islamic terrorists, Democrats would love it.

How much will this add to the national debt? Oh, right, you guys never actually cared about that. It's just a campaign slogan.
Democrats hate seeing America spend money on Americans. That much is obvious. If it were pallets of cash for Islamic terrorists, Democrats would love it.

A red herring fallacy consists of diverting attention from the real issue by focusing instead on an issue having only a surface relevance to the first

Democrats hold up aid to Americans because they hate Americans and are doing what they can to make the Chinese bio weapon as painful for Americans as possible.

This is like when Democrats hid hurricane relief from hurricane victims and wrote stories how trump wasn't helping because he hates brown people.
'This is like when Democrats hid hurricane relief from hurricane victims'..I thought you needed to post a link when making a commnet like that?
Democrats are so brainwashed and stupid when I say what their party does, they deny it because they have no idea what's going on.

Google it.

Democrats hide hurricane relief from hurricane victims to blame trump.
According to rules here you can't just say 'google it'. you need a verifable link. I learned that the hard way with a message from the mods.

This'll make a lot of people happy. Will Pelosi and Chuck Schumer oppose this? They'll look like fools if they do.

Trump will gladly spend taxpayer money to help him get reelected.

President Trump is SO mulch like Speakerette Pelosi on throwing money at problems. Problem for her is that the President insists on the money going to actual American people rather than to favored political "assets".

This'll make a lot of people happy. Will Pelosi and Chuck Schumer oppose this? They'll look like fools if they do.

Once again, how times do you people need it explained to you? Congress holds the power of the purse. The only thing Trump can do is hope he can redirect the money from somewhere else..and not have it be illegal.

But you'll cash your check, won't you?

Nothing like trying to buy votes. Mondale would be proud.

Of course they are holding it up. You want us to do another 10 Trillion loan to pay for it? So much for being a Fiscal Conservative.

Giving people their own money back... the ultimate tax cuts of all tax cuts. Very swaying argument to all Americans.

While democrats are destroying jobs and opportunities, president Trump is creating jobs, opportunities and giving a super tax cut.

Nothing like trying to buy votes. Mondale would be proud.

Of course they are holding it up. You want us to do another 10 Trillion loan to pay for it? So much for being a Fiscal Conservative.

Giving people their own money back... the ultimate tax cuts of all tax cuts. Very swaying argument to all Americans.

While democrats are destroying jobs and opportunities, president Trump is creating jobs, opportunities and giving a super tax cut.

Democrats hate that idea because they believe all money belongs to the government, which, in its kindness and benevolence, allows us to keep a little.

All hail Government!

A red herring fallacy consists of diverting attention from the real issue by focusing instead on an issue having only a surface relevance to the first

The thread is not about national debt, so...

Out of all the ways the government can print massive stack of money, the one where the people get the most and special interest the least is one of the best ways to go. Trump will likely be rewarded for this decision.

The thread is not about national debt, so...

Out of all the ways the government can print massive stack of money, the one where the people get the most and special interest the least is one of the best ways to go. Trump will likely be rewarded for this decision.
Democrats want to see America's treasure shipped out of america

I thought stimulus checks were bad for the so called debt. Now they are good. You guys don't are more wishy washy than a Kenmore dishwasher. Which is it? I say to heck with the debt send everyone some $$$.

Trump will gladly spend taxpayer money to help him get reelected.

Not like saying that Nan and schumer wanting a 3.5 trillion stimulus Bill to help bail out debt ridden democrat states on the taxpayers dime, huh?

Forum List

Back