President Trump discusses lowering drug prices *live feed*

Yea, we'll see how this is greeted since drug manufacturers and insurance companies already pay a percentage of your drugs when you're in the donut hole. If it works fine but it's already set for 2019 for mans and ins companies to pay a little more.

It’s amazing to see how much this man is able to accomplish in a short period of time.
I’m starting to understand why people say they can’t keep up with him. lol

It’s amazing to see how much this man is able to accomplish in a short period of time.

This man has not accomplished shit on drug prices as of yet.

I noticed that none of the really good weed will have any seeds in the package. Once I tried it, I understood why: the seeds are way too valuable

Here is a short vid to watch while we wait for the briefing to start....

What is amazing is that you think that something has been accomplished regarding drug prices.

Did you hear his speech? Did you hear what Azar said after him?

Nothing has been accomplished.

What is amazing is that you think that something has been accomplished regarding drug prices.

Your inability to understand why I posted that is also amazing.

Last edited:
Just when I started wondering when Trump was going to start addressing the problem with drug prices, I’m now learning he’s been working on it. :2up:

Again...
It’s amazing how this guy is able to accomplish so much in a short period of time. Does he ever sleep!?? lol

Your inability to understand why I posted that is also amazing.

Yeah. Break it down for us dummies.

Forum List

Back