President Trump Delivers Remarks at Council for National Policy Meeting.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
President Trump has a new list of achievements every time he shows up. Things democrats would not even know existed. He is working for the every day American.

Starts at 53 minutes.

President Trump has a new list of achievements every time he shows up. Things democrats would not even know existed. He is working for the every day American.

Starts at 53 minutes.

Mr. Ego said he was embarrassed with his only I can fix it BS. What a loser.

During that speech, Trump proclaimed that ā€œI aloneā€ can fix Americaā€™s problems.

ā€œYou know, when I made that statement, I was a little embarrassed,ā€ he told the conservative group on Friday, ā€œbecause it sounds so egotistical. Itā€™s like an egotistical statement. I was a little embarrassed.ā€

Starts at 53 minutes.

Mr. Ego said he was embarrassed with his only I can fix it BS. What a loser.

During that speech, Trump proclaimed that ā€œI aloneā€ can fix Americaā€™s problems.

ā€œYou know, when I made that statement, I was a little embarrassed,ā€ he told the conservative group on Friday, ā€œbecause it sounds so egotistical. Itā€™s like an egotistical statement. I was a little embarrassed.ā€

I don't believe Biden can fix the problems, or if he could, even wanted to fix anything for Americans.

So yes, only Trump can fix these problems.

Given that he is the best president in history, I believe it is fine to be "a little" egotistical.

Forum List

Back