President Trump Acts - Stocks Soar

At this moment, the Dow is down 9.19% for the day.

List of largest daily changes in the Dow Jones Industrial Average - Wikipedia

top-ten-worst-days-dow-2.jpg

Lying fuck. You keep repeating the same lies after they have been debunked.

You just combined numerous conversations involving numerous different threads and offered nothing to support what you claim in any of them, making it impossible to address the incoherent stream of angry BS you just spewed. Pick ONE and address it, hopefully it will involve the thread topic, which I just finished discussing the last few threads. Go back and read, breathe,, get your thoughts in order, and try again, snowflake.
It's easy to address ... you lied, claiming Obama waited until millions of Americans were infected with H1N1 and 1000 died before he finally declared it an emergency.

Thats's a lie. That virus started spreading in April, 2009. That same month, before it became a pandemic, Obama declared it an emergency...

U.S. Declares Public Health Emergency Over Swine Flu

April 26, 2009

Responding to what some health officials feared could be the leading edge of a global pandemic emerging from Mexico, American health officials declared a public health emergency on Sunday as 20 cases of swine flu were confirmed in this country, including eight in New York City.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Might want to comprehend what you posted, Faun. "American Health Officials" are not Obama.
Obama declared it in Oct. of that year.

October 26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus.

"The 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities," Obama said in a statement.

"Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response."

The president signed the declaration late Friday and announced it Saturday.
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

I do believe you owe easyt65 an apology.

What about the one you owe me from yesterday?

But, that would take a stand up guy to admit to it.

Oh yeah, that's true. Okay, I won't hold my breath.

da fuq do you care about our manufacturing? Obama destroyed it

The greatest decline since 1980 happened under Bush 43 not Obama.

But what do you care about truth?

View attachment 311965

So what did the Kenyan mongrel pole-smoking crackhead commie bastard do to stimulate the manufacturing sector? Deregulation? Tax cuts? Repatriation of companies back to the US? Tariffs on foreign products?

Oh wait: The only thing he did was to throw up his hands and say the manufacturing jobs aren't coming back. What a fuckin' surrender-monkey Obama was.

Who taught you that? Why don't you look at what he really said instead of what you were told he said?

"But frankly, part of it has had to do with automation. You go into an auto factory today that used to have 10,000 people and now they've got 1,000 people making the same number of cars or more. And — so what that means is even though we're making the same amount of stuff in our manufacturing sector, we're employing fewer people.

Now, the good news is that there are entire new industries that are starting to pop up and you're actually seeing some manufacturers coming back to the United States because they're starting to realize, "You know what? Energy prices are lower here, workers are better here, this is our biggest market. And so even though we off-shored and went someplace else before, now it turns out we're better off going ahead and manufacturing here."

But for those folks who have lost their job right now because a plant went down the Mexico, that isn't going to make you feel better. And so what we have to do is to make sure that folks are trained for the jobs that are coming in now because some of those jobs of the past are just not going to come back, and when somebody says, like the person you just mentioned who I'm not going to advertise for, that he's going to bring all these jobs back, well how exactly are you going to do that? What are you going to do?"

Questions for President Obama: A Town Hall Special

This is a better quote:

“When somebody says like the person you just mentioned who I’m not going to advertise for, that he’s going to bring all these jobs back. Well how exactly are you going to do that? What are you going to do? There’s no answer to it. He just says, ‘I’m going to negotiate a better deal.’ Well how? How exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer...”

Obama Flashback: Jobs NOT Coming Back Under Trump

It's not about better quotes, my point is about you lying. You're parroting a fucking lie. Is it on purpose or do you believe it?

View attachment 311965

So what did the Kenyan mongrel pole-smoking crackhead commie bastard do to stimulate the manufacturing sector? Deregulation? Tax cuts? Repatriation of companies back to the US? Tariffs on foreign products?

Oh wait: The only thing he did was to throw up his hands and say the manufacturing jobs aren't coming back. What a fuckin' surrender-monkey Obama was.
Your lying propagandists depend on you brainless parroting dumb fucks not fact-checking them. And even after you retards have been shown you were lied to, you get right back in line to be lied to by them again!

Jesus, you are fucking pathetic.

manufacturing.png

Trump for the win in 2020, and nothing you can do to stop it. :21:
It looks like G-d is stepping in to stop him by sending us COVID-19.

View attachment 311965

Your lying propagandists depend on you brainless parroting dumb fucks not fact-checking them. And even after you retards have been shown you were lied to, you get right back in line to be lied to by them again!

manufacturing.png

You're not the first to think that. Personally I think She was offended when he blustered about being the greatest jobs president god ever created. God looked at Rump and went, "WHOA, I didn't build that".

View attachment 311849

Well, what brilliant move will the blob pull next?

You want to see the market really take a dive?

Elect Biden.
Why? The markets steadily rise under Obama. If Bidens policies are similar, why would they dive :dunno:

When Rump squeaked in I knew there would be dramatic mood swings. It even happened on election day night. So I got with my finance guy and told him to move me out of vulnerable areas and go way conservative.

The only thing steady about Rump has been his disapproval rating.

Lying fuck. You keep repeating the same lies after they have been debunked.

You just combined numerous conversations involving numerous different threads and offered nothing to support what you claim in any of them, making it impossible to address the incoherent stream of angry BS you just spewed. Pick ONE and address it, hopefully it will involve the thread topic, which I just finished discussing the last few threads. Go back and read, breathe,, get your thoughts in order, and try again, snowflake.
It's easy to address ... you lied, claiming Obama waited until millions of Americans were infected with H1N1 and 1000 died before he finally declared it an emergency.

Thats's a lie. That virus started spreading in April, 2009. That same month, before it became a pandemic, Obama declared it an emergency...

U.S. Declares Public Health Emergency Over Swine Flu

April 26, 2009

Responding to what some health officials feared could be the leading edge of a global pandemic emerging from Mexico, American health officials declared a public health emergency on Sunday as 20 cases of swine flu were confirmed in this country, including eight in New York City.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Might want to comprehend what you posted, Faun. "American Health Officials" are not Obama.
Obama declared it in Oct. of that year.

October 26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus.

"The 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities," Obama said in a statement.

"Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response."

The president signed the declaration late Friday and announced it Saturday.
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

I do believe you owe easyt65 an apology. But, that would take a stand up guy to admit to it.

We need to be comparing apples and oranges here.

Easyt65 is referring to Trump “acting” when he declared a public health emergency. That’s exactly what the HHS did for H1N1 extremely early on, when there was only a few dozen cases. These are equivalent.

What you’re referencing is Obama declaring a national emergency in October. That is a step that Trump has yet to take.

View attachment 311965

manufacturing.png

I Think one of them Televangelist preachers should blame it on adultery this time instead of the gays!

Easy come ... Easy go - Huh Easy? ;)

23,856.72 −1,161.44 (4.64%)
Mar 11, 12:54 PM EDT

My suggestion would be to tell Dear Leader to shut his orange pie-hole and let the health experts handle this.

Pathetic losers relish in the loss of others / the US's decline....which is why snowflakes are cheering on the virus and negative impact on the US. Thank God you are not or President, as the President is supposed to remain calm during emergencies, to provide reassurance to the people to prevent such panics as we have seen the MSM do their best to instill.

It reminds me how snowflakes lost their damn minds because Bush did not jump up and run out of the classroom screaming, frightening little children and the country on 9/11/01.

We're just saying we told you so.

Trump abruptly announced his 30-day ban – rattling an already-shaken travel industry and creating new uncertainty among travelers in both the U.S. and Europe.

This is why Trump is partially responsible for the record drop in the stock market. He's not a good leader. We need leadership in a time like this. So when he has shitting numbers in 2020 just like he had 2.3% growth in 2019, don't blame the coronavirus.

My suggestion would be to tell Dear Leader to shut his orange pie-hole and let the health experts handle this.

Pathetic losers relish in the loss of others / the US's decline....which is why snowflakes are cheering on the virus and negative impact on the US. Thank God you are not or President, as the President is supposed to remain calm during emergencies, to provide reassurance to the people to prevent such panics as we have seen the MSM do their best to instill.

It reminds me how snowflakes lost their damn minds because Bush did not jump up and run out of the classroom screaming, frightening little children and the country on 9/11/01.

Trump abruptly announced his 30-day ban – rattling an already-shaken travel industry and creating new uncertainty among travelers in both the U.S. and Europe.

This is why Trump is partially responsible for the record drop in the stock market. He's not a good leader. We need leadership in a time like this. So when he has shitting numbers in 2020 just like he had 2.3% growth in 2019, don't blame the coronavirus.
Even with a script, Trump fucked up. He said his 30 ban would also apply "to the tremendous amount of trade and cargo" from Europe.

As with every single time Trump opens his illiterate, ignorant mouth, he has had to issue a correction.

Donald Trump forced to immediately correct his own statement on Europe trade ban | Daily Mail Online

President Donald Trump was forced to rapidly correct his prime time address to the nation after he mistakenly said there would be 30-day ban on all trade with Europe.

<snip>

'There will be exemptions for Americans who have undergone appropriate screenings, and these prohibitions will not only apply to the tremendous amount of trade and cargo, but various other things as we get approval,' Trump said.

'Anything coming from Europe to the United States is what we are discussing,' Trump said, in a comment that appeared to emphasize the cargo ban.

Trump corrected himself by tweet:

trump-tweet-correction-europe-ban.jpg

And now he might be contagious...

Brazilian president's press secretary tests positive for coronavirus, days after meeting Trump

Even with a script, Trump fucked up. He said his 30 ban would also apply "to the tremendous amount of trade and cargo" from Europe.

As with every single time Trump opens his illiterate, ignorant mouth, he has had to issue a correction.

Donald Trump forced to immediately correct his own statement on Europe trade ban | Daily Mail Online

President Donald Trump was forced to rapidly correct his prime time address to the nation after he mistakenly said there would be 30-day ban on all trade with Europe.

<snip>

'There will be exemptions for Americans who have undergone appropriate screenings, and these prohibitions will not only apply to the tremendous amount of trade and cargo, but various other things as we get approval,' Trump said.

'Anything coming from Europe to the United States is what we are discussing,' Trump said, in a comment that appeared to emphasize the cargo ban.

Trump corrected himself by tweet:

trump-tweet-correction-europe-ban.jpg

Well to be fair he prolly expected the Revolutionary War pilots could bring stuff in, being anachronistic and all.

Brazilian president's press secretary tests positive for coronavirus, days after meeting Trump

And he STILL hasn't been tested AFAWK.

And he STILL hasn't been tested AFAWK.

Still no test kits :rolleyes:

Have to leave this place of wrath and tears Got to check on Trumps DOW,only off 947 implied open now
Never thought this could get so bad that i'd hope for another 900 point loss trump dow off 1747 guess the moron didn't ease our fears
talking to yourself again?

maybe if you'd say less stupid shit others would at least try talking to you.
Did the f-er ease your fears ?? Did he try??? Is it stupid shit to call this unqualified moron a disaster? When guys like you can see what a blight he is then maybe we can talk

Forum List

Back