President Trump Acts - Stocks Soar

The market's soaring today. :mm:

Soaring it isn't one third of the losses of yesterday...

Bet you goto a game and end of a beating you say you won the last 2 min of the first half...:113:

Sorry couldn't resist...:imsorry3:

You know what? As a Democrat I am actually happy this is happening now to Trump. If a few thousand have to die and if I have to take a hit on my 401K, so be it. Yes, I'm rooting for the Coronavirus. In fact if it ran against Trump I'd vote for it.
That's fucked up. It's not happening to Impeached Trump -- it's happening to us. He's still perched on his throne, unaffected by what we're going through.

Bet you goto a game and end of a beating you say you won the last 2 min of the first half...:113:

You know what? As a Democrat I am actually happy this is happening now to Trump. If a few thousand have to die and if I have to take a hit on my 401K, so be it. Yes, I'm rooting for the Coronavirus. In fact if it ran against Trump I'd vote for it.
Please tell me you are joking.

Heh. My man Tuchman is back.

Stock market live updates: Dow jumps more than 500, S&P gains 2%, Mnuchin says buying opportunity

tuchman.jpg

The professionals at the world's central banks are stepping in. The markets are rising here and in Europe. Let's hope Trump stays out of view for a while. Every time that dumbass opens his mouth, the market divebombs.

There is a lot of downward momentum that has built up the last couple weeks. Its going to take a herculean effort to pull the stick back.

The professionals at the world's central banks are stepping in. The markets are rising here and in Europe. Let's hope Trump stays out of view for a while. Every time that dumbass opens his mouth, the market divebombs.

There is a lot of downward momentum that has built up the last couple weeks. Its going to take a herculean effort to pull the stick back.
I agree we're all better office if Trump self-quarantines because his basic instincts are to prevent any testing or containment (he successfully pushed to continue UFC sporting events yesterday), but it may be that his administration is essentially waging a coup in policy terms. Maybe Jared is shielding decisions from his FIL. The House legislation crowding out Trump's call for payroll tax cuts, cutting Azar out of the testing debacle ….. whatever the reason, the past 24 hours have seemed more sane. And I think Wall St was reacting to what essentially was chaos in govt.

^That is on the same level as BrokeLoser or anyone of those morons. You should apologize now to everyone on this board.

^That is on the same level as BrokeLoser or anyone of those morons. You should apologize now to everyone on this board.
I agree, but seriously, did you ever doubt that Trump would shit all over himself the first time a crisis ever came his way?

Your maturity level is on display for all to see, Sillybooboo. Well done

I agree, but seriously, did you ever doubt that Trump would shit all over himself the first time a crisis ever came his way?

No, his reaction to this is on brand. The worst time to have a crisis is now while he is in office.

No, his reaction to this is on brand. The worst time to have a crisis is now while he is in office.
Yeah. I mean I'm sorry people are damaged, but for me it's sort of "meh, I'm not surprised I got cat food instead of caviar."

W's response to 9-11 was to invade Iraq... and imo Obama did ok (not great) with the bond crisis he inherited. But even comparing W to Trump, it was like W spent his entire life preparing for his moment. And he was drunk/stoned for the first half of his life and getting by on his father.

I've posted that I'd vote for Satan roasting live babies impaled on his pitchfork over Trump but I didn't mean it literally. (-:

I agree we're all better office if Trump self-quarantines because his basic instincts are to prevent any testing or containment (he successfully pushed to continue UFC sporting events yesterday), but it may be that his administration is essentially waging a coup in policy terms. Maybe Jared is shielding decisions from his FIL. The House legislation crowding out Trump's call for payroll tax cuts, cutting Azar out of the testing debacle ….. whatever the reason, the past 24 hours have seemed more sane. And I think Wall St was reacting to what essentially was chaos in govt.

I had to look up what "UFC" means and now I can't unsee it :puke: but Rump has now AT MINIMUM flown on a plane with a Congresscritter who was in direct contact with infection, met and dined with a Brazilian aide to Bolsonaro who himself was infected, met just yesterday with his new chief of staff who was also exposed, hobnobbed at CPAC where more known infection was present, shaking hands at the minimum with all these people . Senators are quarantining, the Congress itself is quarantining and closed to the public, Gaetz is not just quarantiniing but in testing, Bolsonaro is also awaiting test results ----- and yet the orange crash can't get past his own ego to do the responsible leadership thing and get the damn test.

Just to put that in perspective --- the freak is so irresponsible that Jair Bolsonaro, of all creatures, has outdone him.

It's just unfathomable how he can act totally in contradiction to logic. It's like he lives every moment like a dog, without reference to past or future, focused only his momentary desires. And even my old Dog Ben from many years ago, would realize that his actions in doing stuff like stealing food or breaking out of the yard would be viewed unfavorably when I found out. LOL

It's something rather rare in humans. And when he fixes his opinion on something that is demonstrably false (Central Park 5/Birtherism) he has no capacity to change. It appears that Jared and PoorIvanka have a limited power of "bending' him away from disasterous acts.

I had to look up what "UFC" means and now I can't unsee it :puke: but Rump has now AT MINIMUM flown on a plane with a Congresscritter who was in direct contact with infection, met and dined with a Brazilian aide to Bolsonaro who himself was infected, met just yesterday with his new chief of staff who was also exposed, hobnobbed at CPAC where more known infection was present, shaking hands at the minimum with all these people . Senators are quarantining, the Congress itself is quarantining and closed to the public, Gaetz is not just quarantiniing but in testing, Bolsonaro is also awaiting test results ----- and yet the orange crash can't get past his own ego to do the responsible leadership thing and get the damn test.

Just to put that in perspective --- the freak is so irresponsible that Jair Bolsonaro, of all creatures, has outdone him.
I don't pray much I am now

That's fucked up. It's not happening to Impeached Trump -- it's happening to us. He's still perched on his throne, unaffected by what we're going through.
I’m kidding!

Forum List

Back