President Trump: ABC's President Bob Iger needs to apologize to me just like he apologized to Jarret

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

we have a manchild as commander in chief!

schiz·o·phre·ni·a
ˌskitsəˈfrēnēə,ˌskitsəˈfrenēə/
noun
  1. a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

i'm the most consistent and sane person here. i just like phrases that sound catchy, no matter what their political leanings. i'm an artist. artists try everything.
You can't even figure out if you love or hate Trump. You can change your opinion from one week to the next.
I don't hate Trump. I hate that he made it a satellite of Russia and destroyed our place of respect in the world. What patriot wouldn't feel that way?
A patriot apprised of the actual, factual situation

Wait a fuking second. If Obama ended with unemployment at 9.9%, how did Trump start with 4.8%????

What idiot tard put this bullsh!t together? Was it you? Are you this fuking dumb?

Come on, take responsibility for this fuking sh!t. You posted it. WTF is wrong with you kind????

Holy cow Triggered........hit a nerve.....the truth hurts liberals like garlic to a vampire....Buuuuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Truth????

That wasn't truth, it was stupid. And you call stupid moronic sh!t the "truth"???? WFT is wrong with your kind????
Don't get on board....we can drive this train without you....

th

Wait a fuking second. If Obama ended with unemployment at 9.9%, how did Trump start with 4.8%????

What idiot tard put this bullsh!t together? Was it you? Are you this fuking dumb?

Come on, take responsibility for this fuking sh!t. You posted it. WTF is wrong with you kind????

If Obama ended with unemployment at 9.9%, how did Trump start with 4.8%????

th

Can you believe the idiot that posted this nonsense calls it the truth?

Truth????

That wasn't truth, it was stupid. And you call stupid moronic sh!t the "truth"???? WFT is wrong with your kind????
The Triggering is still holding? You made my day!.....and I was mad my golf game was cancelled......

"Where was Bob Iger's apology for Keith Olbermann's vulgar tweets, for Joy Behar's calling Christianity a mental illness?" - Shifty Sarah Huckabee Sanders

"Joy Behar & Rosanne were being funny. You have to give huge latitude to a joking remark, left, right, funny or not. Olberman, by contrast, thinks he's Bertrand Russell." - Crazy Ann Coulter

Joy Reid is still on MSNBC, yet she has a history of homophobic remarks. The left looks the other way.

Yes, it happens all the time. Lefty media types, and entertainers get a pass. I don't here anyone screaming she's a homophobe, and should be fired. She even admitted it but only after lying her account was hacked. No ramifications. No accountability from the Left at all. Children.

"Iger, where is my call of apology? You and ABC have offended millions of people, and they demand a response. How is Brian Ross doing? He tanked the market with an ABC lie, yet no apology. Double Standard!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back