President Trump: ABC's President Bob Iger needs to apologize to me just like he apologized to Jarret

Iger has or had a home in Beverly Hills...and my company at the time provided construction materials to his site...he was the biggest asshole I've ever met...he treated my crew and my office personnel (all women office) like they were his personal whipping boys...rude to everyone on the job....I knew his name but I didn't know who he was at the time...when I found out I was surprised....he owes many people an apology but I guess he only dishes those out via political correctness....

DedIF0xVAAIumLt.jpg

Of course Trump has to make it all about him.

He is such a piece of shit.

Robert Iger, like Michael Eisner before him is a Far Left political activist, and huge Democrat donor. The entire corporate culture is far left, progressive. You can say anything you want against Republicans, Conservatives, and White Christian Males, but never against what he, and the left consider protected classes. Trump is correct.

Robert Iger, like Michael Eisner before him is a Far Left political activist, and huge Democrat donor. The entire corporate culture is far left, progressive. You can say anything you want against Republicans, Conservatives, and White Christian Males, but never against what he, and the left consider protected classes. Trump is correct.

But it still doesn't erase the fact Roseanne make a racist comment.

You don't have to like Iger but he was right to apologize to Valerie. It was highly offensive what Roseanne said.

Trump is just being a toddler and trying to make everything about himself as usual.

Iger has or had a home in Beverly Hills...and my company at the time provided construction materials to his site...he was the biggest asshole I've ever met...he treated my crew and my office personnel (all women office) like they were his personal whipping boys...rude to everyone on the job....I knew his name but I didn't know who he was at the time...when I found out I was surprised....he owes many people an apology but I guess he only dishes those out via political correctness....

Serious question. Do you believe that Trump has treated building contractors with respect?

You don't have to like Iger but he was right to apologize to Valerie. It was highly offensive what Roseanne said.

Trump is just being a toddler and trying to make everything about himself as usual.

Agreed, however, I think Trump's point is the double standard Leftists like Iger, Disney, ESPN, and ABC have. Yes, he used himself as the example, but it is a good example.

Agreed, however, I think Trump's point is the double standard Leftists like Iger, Disney, ESPN, and ABC have. Yes, he used himself as the example, but it is a good example.

I know right!! Righties never have double standards.

Serious question. Do you believe that Trump has treated building contractors with respect?

Have not heard otherwise...in fact I know Trump Inc uses the same two construction companies they have been using for decades...if he was an asshole they would not still be working for Trump enterprises...

There is no double standard. Iger never made racially charged comments about Donny. Rosanne did.

It's a false equivalency.

Have not heard otherwise...in fact I know Trump Inc uses the same two construction companies they have been using for decades...if he was an asshole they would not still be working for Trump enterprises...

Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

You have not heard otherwise? Incredible.

Well, ABC just hired the hateful zealot Keith Olbermann whose personal attacks on Trump have been nearly as bad.

Really? Olbermann made racist comments about Trump?

I didn't say racist.
I know you guys on the left are completely obsessed with race, but believe it or not there are other ways to attack someone verbally.

Well, ABC just hired the hateful zealot Keith Olbermann whose personal attacks on Trump have been nearly as bad.

Really? Olbermann made racist comments about Trump?

I didn't say racist.
I know you guys on the left are completely obsessed with race, but believe it or not there are other ways to attack someone verbally.

Pointing out Trump's stupidity is not an attack. It's more of a public service.

Forum List

Back