President orders halt to last-minute Obama regulations

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Not so fast, Barry!

"President Donald Trump issued a presidential memorandum Friday ordering federal departments and agencies to freeze all regulations — new and pending — until his administration has had a chance to review them.

The action is standard for any incoming presidential administration seeking to reverse or review the policies of the previous administration.

Barring matters of health, safety, financial or national security, the presidential
memorandum directed the heads of all federal departments and agencies to halt any new or pending regulations until someone appointed by Trump can review and approve them. For regulations that have already been published in the Federal Register but that have not yet taken effect, the memorandum postpones the effective date by 60 days from Jan. 21, the day the memorandum was issued.

Because the memorandum was widely anticipated, Obama officials rammed through a series of new regulations between Election Day and the inauguration, hopeful that perhaps some of their last-minute actions would slip by the Trump transition team and still take effect."

Not so fast, Barry!

"President Donald Trump issued a presidential memorandum Friday ordering federal departments and agencies to freeze all regulations — new and pending — until his administration has had a chance to review them.

The action is standard for any incoming presidential administration seeking to reverse or review the policies of the previous administration.

Barring matters of health, safety, financial or national security, the presidential
memorandum directed the heads of all federal departments and agencies to halt any new or pending regulations until someone appointed by Trump can review and approve them. For regulations that have already been published in the Federal Register but that have not yet taken effect, the memorandum postpones the effective date by 60 days from Jan. 21, the day the memorandum was issued.

Because the memorandum was widely anticipated, Obama officials rammed through a series of new regulations between Election Day and the inauguration, hopeful that perhaps some of their last-minute actions would slip by the Trump transition team and still take effect."

You know what else is cool Easy! Less than 4 full days in, and the Obysmal legacy is 15 to 20% dismantled. At that rate, in 2 weeks, the only reminder we will have of Obysmal, is the debt he left us, and a weak military. Everything else will be where it should be.....the trash can!

This is why the leftists are so crazy and militant! Eight years of their subversive work, up in smoke, lol. And we wonder why they hate Trump so much-)

You know what else is cool Easy! Less than 4 full days in, and the Obysmal legacy is 15 to 20% dismantled. At that rate, in 2 weeks, the only reminder we will have of Obysmal, is the debt he left us, and a weak military. Everything else will be where it should be.....the trash can!

This is why the leftists are so crazy and militant! Eight years of their subversive work, up in smoke, lol. And we wonder why they hate Trump so much-)

You're giving them too much credit. Their "thoughts" aren't that complex.

The GOP could have elected Joe Lieberman., and the vitriol and insane criminal acts would be just the same.

I had hoped that the rumors of Trump walking back some of his policies were meant to calm the meat puppet faggot and the outgoing bureaucrooks so they didn't sabotage the entire executive branch, so that he could come in and bring down the meat puppet faggot's tyranny.

I would think that congress and Trump could wipe away everything obozo enacted in about a year. The only thing I hope that sticks is the policy to leave pot alone in legal states. Eventually more states will make it legal.

They are hoping Trump fails.

They couldn't care less about what's good for the country as long as they can hoot and howl about a failed Trump.

Not so fast, Barry!

The GOP could have elected Joe Lieberman., and the vitriol and insane criminal acts would be just the same.

I had hoped that the rumors of Trump walking back some of his policies were meant to calm the meat puppet faggot and the outgoing bureaucrooks so they didn't sabotage the entire executive branch, so that he could come in and bring down the meat puppet faggot's tyranny.

I would think that congress and Trump could wipe away everything obozo enacted in about a year. The only thing I hope that sticks is the policy to leave pot alone in legal states. Eventually more states will make it legal.

Ah, the streets are filling with the liberal's foam of despair.

Good good.

They couldn't care less about what's good for the country as long as they can hoot and howl about a failed Trump.

Can I ask you 4 a serious question?

I do not want to be accused of being a fake news spreader, so I am asking you 4 if you have heard the same thing and confirmed, or found it to be false------------>

The womans march was actually planned earlier this year as a celebration of Hillary getting elected and breaking the glass ceiling. None of it was spontaneous after the election as being reported, and that most all these reservations and travel plans were made long before the election.

The only reason this march was there, was because since the plans were made for the celebration, they decided to turn it into a protest. At the time that decision was made is when the far leftists starting paying for, and injecting subversives into the march.

And so, have any of you heard this, found it to be accurate, somewhat accurate, not at all accurate, fake news, or I never heard a thing like this before?

g subversives into the march.

And so, have any of you heard this, found it to be accurate, somewhat accurate, not at all accurate, fake news, or I never heard a thing like this before?
I've heard that and it has some merit because any plane reservations, hotel bookings, etc. would have to have been done long ago, especially for the DC area with the inauguration. Obviously it is an very organized effort regardless, a whole bunch of people didn't get the same idea at the same time without a clearly defined message.

Not so fast, Barry!

Ah, the streets are filling with the liberal's foam of despair.

Good good.

I do not want to be accused of being a fake news spreader, so I am asking you 4 if you have heard the same thing and confirmed, or found it to be false------------>

The womans march was actually planned earlier this year as a celebration of Hillary getting elected and breaking the glass ceiling. None of it was spontaneous after the election as being reported, and that most all these reservations and travel plans were made long before the election.

The only reason this march was there, was because since the plans were made for the celebration, they decided to turn it into a protest. At the time that decision was made is when the far leftists starting paying for, and injecting subversives into the march.

Hadn't heard that one.

What I did hear was that the whole shebang was paid for by Soros. It cost him 90 million and that money funded fifty groups world wide to put that fiasco on.

I have not heard that, but it would not surprise me if the organizers didn't switch gears after they finally stopped bawling and recovered from the Thorazine. They had 2 months advance notice.

Forum List

Back