President Obama: Never Impeached

Only took Trump 3 years. So much winning. As I recall, President Obama's biggest scandal was wearing a tan suit. President Obama had a clean presidency - especially when compared to Reagan, Bushes, and Trump.

Remembering Barack Obama's Biggest Scandal: The Tan Suit

He just did nothing. Then on his last day, he attempted to send millions to terrorists. He was better at being sneaky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL...if you're behind...you're not leading anything, you putz! You've given up leadership and you're FOLLOWING!

So, in the movies where the king sits on his horse on a ridge behind his troops & directs the battle, he isn't leading?

When the "king" abdicates his power to someone else and lets THEM lead...then NO...he's not a leader...he's a follower! You may not like the fact that the President of the United States is considered the leader of the free world but it's been accepted fact since World War II! Barack Obama abdicated that role. It is what it is...

No, you can thank Bush for that.
Wide receiver was what Bush called his and he had the sense to call it off when he found out the drug dealers were taking the trackers off of them. Obama's fast and furious was his alone.
Obama had nothing to do with Fast & Furious.
Lol, yes he did. The problem is your to stupid to realize it.
He never devised it & never approved it.
Oh yes he did, and it got a border agent killed.
You saying it does not make it true. I don't give a rat's ass how many times you repeat it.

A botch local operation.

A gun from F&F was found at the scene of a killed agent but it was never shown to be the killer weapon.

Wide receiver was what Bush called his and he had the sense to call it off when he found out the drug dealers were taking the trackers off of them. Obama's fast and furious was his alone.

It was a program run by his Justice Department...overseen by his Attorney General...oh, wait...I'll bet he was "leading from behind" on that too?
It was a local operation devised by the local ATF people.

I don't get your fake outrage abut this. They use the same tactics as in drug smuggling. You allow the small timers to do their drug business in hopes of them leading you to the king pin. They lost trsackl. It didn't work.

There is no scandal.
Lol, I also you deny he was awarded the lie of the year.

Obammy ILLEGALLY used our FBI and CIA as his secret police just like they do it in backwards third world juntas.
The Democratic Party's epic corruption is a threat to our democracy

It was a program run by his Justice Department...overseen by his Attorney General...oh, wait...I'll bet he was "leading from behind" on that too?
It was a local operation devised by the local ATF people.

I don't get your fake outrage abut this. They use the same tactics as in drug smuggling. You allow the small timers to do their drug business in hopes of them leading you to the king pin. They lost trsackl. It didn't work.

There is no scandal.

The local ATF agents were the ones who ratted the Obama Administration out on Operation Fast & Furious! Trying to blame THEM is laughable! This was a scandal of the first order and I think you know it only too well! If it wasn't then Eric Holder wouldn't have hidden the truth about like he quite obviously did!

You saying it does not make it true. I don't give a rat's ass how many times you repeat it.

A botch local operation.

A gun from F&F was found at the scene of a killed agent but it was never shown to be the killer weapon.
Do you still have Obama's pecker in your mouth. Fast and furious was started by Obama hoping something horrible would happen in the United States, but it back fired on him.

LOL...if you're behind...you're not leading anything, you putz! You've given up leadership and you're FOLLOWING!
Trumps foreign policies can not be trusted as more and more countries who looked up to the USA don't anymore
Obama ended respect from other countries, because he showed weakness. With his worldwide apology tour. I mean you loons used to love Russia, but when Putin told Obama to pound sand because he wanted to kiss his ass. You loons started to hate them.
Obama has the respect,

Trump is viewed as an ass.

There was no world apology tour.
Obama was the worst president in history. That is why Trump was able to make his policies just a bad memory in his first year. Obama did one thing, he made Carter a happy man in his last year's. By removing him as the worst president ever.
Trump hated Obama and used his executive orders to take apart all the good Obama did Trump thinks he's a king because folks like you bow down and ask for another Trump is a cheat a coward a liar and not mentally fit for our presidency

So, in the movies where the king sits on his horse on a ridge behind his troops & directs the battle, he isn't leading?

When the "king" abdicates his power to someone else and lets THEM lead...then NO...he's not a leader...he's a follower! You may not like the fact that the President of the United States is considered the leader of the free world but it's been accepted fact since World War II! Barack Obama abdicated that role. It is what it is...

We were world leaders until Trump.

Your opinion about Obama is worthless. The opinion of other world leaders is what counts.

I guess when there is a outbreak of violence, you want to send in US troop;s & get them killed, you know like Bush did. Obama would gather a consensus and other more local countries would go in.

Only took Trump 3 years. So much winning. As I recall, President Obama's biggest scandal was wearing a tan suit. President Obama had a clean presidency - especially when compared to Reagan, Bushes, and Trump.

he was coddled by the MSM
and he wasn't FALSELY investigated for YEARS
...even if they did find something, the MSM would have given him a pass
......he hates whites/America/cops--I've linked this many times..so he IS a racist but the MSM never brought it up---blacks CAN'T be racist--they are inhuman according to blacks and the MSM
.....you see it every day in the MSM = whites RACIST/hate--but blacks never/hardly ever--even though they commit hate crimes/etc at TWICE the rate of whites

..Trump is not racist--but we hear that continuously
..Obama hates whites--but not a word

A botch local operation.

Do you still have Obama's pecker in your mouth. Fast and furious was started by Obama hoping something horrible would happen in the United States, but it back fired on him.
Lying fuck. All you assfucks do is lie.

What horrible thong would that be?

You people are just plain crazy. I

Trumps foreign policies can not be trusted as more and more countries who looked up to the USA don't anymore
Obama ended respect from other countries, because he showed weakness. With his worldwide apology tour. I mean you loons used to love Russia, but when Putin told Obama to pound sand because he wanted to kiss his ass. You loons started to hate them.
Obama has the respect,

Obama was the worst president in history. That is why Trump was able to make his policies just a bad memory in his first year. Obama did one thing, he made Carter a happy man in his last year's. By removing him as the worst president ever.
Trump hated Obama and used his executive orders to take apart all the good Obama did Trump thinks he's a king because folks like you bow down and ask for another Trump is a cheat a coward a liar and not mentally fit for our presidency
No Obama could lead and didn't want to do the work it would take to pass his policies through congress to make them permanent. So he did executive orders to get them through. So his presidency fortunately is just a bad memory and the economy is booming.

......he hates whites/America/cops--I've linked this many times..so he IS a racist but the MSM never brought it up---blacks CAN'T be racist--they are inhuman according to blacks and the MSM
.....you see it every day in the MSM = whites RACIST/hate--but blacks never/hardly ever--even though they commit hate crimes/etc at TWICE the rate of whites

Only a true racist piece of shit would say that fighting for equal rights is hasting white people.

A botch local operation.

Not my fault you are blind when it comes to the truth about the treasonous obama.

Obama has the respect,

No Obama could lead and didn't want to do the work it would take to pass his policies through congress to make them permanent. So he did executive orders to get them through. So his presidency fortunately is just a bad memory and the economy is booming.
Wait,,, This is too much.

Trump is the king of EOs.

Obama never stole military money to build a stupid wall.

A botch local operation.

Not my fault you are blind when it comes to the truth about the treasonous obama.
You are a total asshole. You can't come up with a single treasonous act other than shit you make up.

Obammy was the most corrupt president.
obamaisalyingcrookedposksbdkjsdf.jpg

Only a true racist piece of shit would say that fighting for equal rights is hasting white people.

..we know--we know Davy--blacks are INHUMAN--they can do no wrong at all

Forum List

Back