President Joe had a great CPAC

No, you didn't say he wasn't.
I also didn't say water is wet. Is it a requirement to have zero grasp of basic logic, to get your cult card?

Look at you, you still can't say a bad word against the klansman! LOL

Silence is consent. I have yet to hear any leftard condemn him for that. Nor have I heard a single Democrat apologize for slavery, or the Civil War that killed a half million Americans.

I have no doubt that he was watching the freak show with a huge grin on his face. Watching the QOP disappear up its own arse.
Still repeating delusions that they won.
Still intent on driving the opposition out.
Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.
Just a load of hate against the people who have just rejected them again.
This is how parties become irrelevant.

He sure did. Every nauseating Trump speech drums up more votes for democrats than it does for Republicans.
Sure, Make America Great Again is very nauseating for the lefties.:rolleyes:

You actually believe what trump and republicans created was great?

Seriously, the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression. Unemployment rates close to depression levels. Debt and deficit through the roof. Farmers going bankrupt. Destroying markets for our goods that we worked long and hard to establish. Homeless rates skyrocketing. Rates for unemployment and public assistance skyrocketing. Businesses going bankrupt at an alarming rate. We have the highest number of covid cases and deaths in the world. Riots and protests. The wage gap even wider without any help by raising the minimum wage but made sure the filthy rich got trillions in tax cuts. Alienating our allies while coddling tyrants like putin. Allowing the worst hack on our government and systems in history. Causing friends and family to fight and even tearing families apart.

You actually think the mess trump created and left behind is making America great?

Wow you people's idea of what a great America is, is very warped.
Your sign said it all .

I asked you real questions and that's your reply?

No wonder you believe the mess trump created and left behind is making America great.

Trump not Joe and Trump should be at the white house.
But he was schlonged in the election.
You the lefties have no balls so we will see you cry soon because Joe stole the election OK and you will have the shit that come with the democrats once they are in control.
Leftists are all pampered babies....and their Communist Convention illustrates this.

Got a link about the leftists all being pampered babies, or is this just something you heard at the neighborhood gin mill?

Post #20: Yes Dalia, we have made some connections to the painting hanging in the White House dining room, a painting of Lincoln. That painting links American honey sent to the Queen of England’s table as well as through marriage and family ties, British MI6 and the CIA. China Joe is a puppet of the latter.

I have no doubt that he was watching the freak show with a huge grin on his face. Watching the QOP disappear up its own arse.
Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

My first comment to this is mind your own business.
My second comment is that you don't know your head from your ass when it comes to Americans.
My third comment is read the first comment.
Tommy lad is a leftie and I am far far away from being one of those and here in France we are following what's happening in your country because the USA play a role important in the world.
And i am not like some other foreigner, i am not here to spit on the conservative like Tommy.
He's got enough problems in his own friggen country to be knocking ours.
Yes, he should stop bitching around about Trump and worry more about the royal family who have a lot of skeleton in their closet.

You mean the same Royal Family who are Nazi-lovers?
They are half leftie and Nazi and Tommy never talk about this well we all know he is to busy bitching around about Trump at the forum.
I asked a woman in London who was running a restaurant....about the Royals.
She said they were a tourist attraction....and not much else.
The royal family has a clearly leftist tendency, she spit on Diana for no reason and she opens her doors with a open heart to meghan the american divorced métis and now the family will collapse all this because she should have remain conservative in her traditions.
métis

thanks, bigot.

Use of the term, ‘Metis’? How is it possible to call Meghan a divorced American Metis when blacks are not American Indigenes?

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

China Joe was asleep at 6pm, right after his evening diaper change.
Yeah, but still president and Trump is not.

:dance:

trump isn't allowed inside anymore.
4 years.
LOLOL

Isn't that what you said before the election?

Trump Has Won the 2020 Election!
Clearly, the Pelosi-Schiff impeachment gambit has lost just as have all others to bring down the president. That, coupled with exceedingly weak candidates for the Democrats has all but assured KAG and 4 more years

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

He sure did. Every nauseating Trump speech drums up more votes for democrats than it does for Republicans.
Sure, Make America Great Again is very nauseating for the lefties.:rolleyes:
Uh, no, foreigner, America is already great and has been long before Trump.

#67: It’s impossible to be a double Indigene.

#71: A 47-year Washington fungal growth being president as a CIA puppet. The CIA also has plans for seven other countries.

4 years.
LOLOL

Clearly, the Pelosi-Schiff impeachment gambit has lost just as have all others to bring down the president. That, coupled with exceedingly weak candidates for the Democrats has all but assured KAG and 4 more years
You must still be very butt hurt to go looking for that, besides, what does that have to do with the worship of Obama and His messenger Biden?

4 years.
LOLOL

You must still be very butt hurt to go looking for that, besides, what does that have to do with the worship of Obama and His messenger Biden?
Nah, it amuses me to remind idiots who predict Trump in four years after their last predictions about 2020 fizzled so miserably.

4 years.
LOLOL

Nah, it amuses me to remind idiots who predict Trump in four years after their last predictions about 2020 fizzled so miserably.
Two words for you: the Beast.

See cupcake, the Beast is done, finito, Trump is not.

4 years.
LOLOL

LOL

Uh, yeah, he is. You just don't know it yet.

4 years.
LOLOL

LOL

Uh, yeah, he is. You just don't know it yet.
I can see that this would be a pointless pursuit.

My first comment to this is mind your own business.
Ummm... Discussion board?
Who give a shit about Tommy lad ?
I'm more interested in his comments than your lies.
What lies ? if you don't see what is going on then buy yourself a pair of glasses.
Go eat cake Frenchy. The country that would not even let us use your air space.
up_yours_by_rippah2.jpg

Forum List

Back