President Biden's Daily Schedule for Thursday 1/26

Racking up a whopping 4.5 hours of work.
  • 10:00 AM Watch Virtual Presidential Inaugural Prayer Service – Blue Room
  • 12:45 PM Receive the President’s Daily Brief – Oval Office
  • 2:00 PM Deliver remarks on Covid-19 response and sign executive orders and other presidential actions [Live Stream] – State Dining Room
  • 2:25 PM Receive a briefing from members of the Covid-19 team – State Dining Room

Poor stupid little FuckBoi, thinks that everything Joe is doing is noted on the schedule. Only "events" are scheduled.

Don't you have a diary at your place of work? Do you even have a place of work. I mean 20,000 messages in 16 months. You really don't have time to work, now do you?

MORE executive orders. Goddamn, this guys hand is going to fall off.

Really? Trump's hands didn't fall off.
Trump signed a lot but biden has already signed 1/6th as many as trump did in 4 years. He signed FIFTEEN the first day. When was the last time that power grab happened?

Relax TN. All he's doing is signing EO's to overturn Trump's EO's. If Trump was too stupid to legislate his agenda, It won't take long to end everything he did. Joe is has already re-instated transgender enrolment in the military, put diversity training back into place, re-started and all manner of shit Trump did by EO.

Biden would be signing more EO's more there are technial areas to implement them, so he's only doing a few every day, to enable staffers to keep up with the implications, but Trump's agenda is being undone, and Obama's restored.

Then Joe is going to the House to legislate this shit so the next guy can't undo it.

When you're too stupid to legislate, like Trump, you have no legacy.
So Barry was too stupid to legislate.

No, but you're too stupid to find out why he didn't legislate.

McConnell blocked all legislation. The Grim Reaper hasn't passed any legislation for either party. Bills go the Senate to die. McConnell only does judges. So with Democrats holding all three branches of government, legislation will cement the Biden agenda.
First you say stupid people cant legislate. Then say obamas lack of legislation is fine because of the other party. Then you say Biden will do it because the other party wont matter. But biden is smart...
You are a dumbfuck.

Not what I said at all. I said Trump didn't legislate because he was too stupid. I said Obama didn't legislate because Republicans blocked all legislation. Different situations, different reasons. Biden is now seeking to overturn Trump's EO's, restore Obama's, and then codify them into law, once they're in force, so they can't be overturned so easily in future.

I realize these complicated concepts are difficult for you to wrap your mind around, and you're confused. Multi-level thinking being completely beyond the ability of Trumpists, I can see how you're having trouble comprehending these differences, but it is what it is. You really can't fix stupid.

• 2:00 PM Deliver remarks on Covid-19 response and sign executive orders and other presidential actions [Live Stream] – State Dining Room
  • 2:25 PM Receive a briefing from members of the Covid-19 team – State Dining Room

Poor stupid little FuckBoi, thinks that everything Joe is doing is noted on the schedule. Only "events" are scheduled.

Don't you have a diary at your place of work? Do you even have a place of work. I mean 20,000 messages in 16 months. You really don't have time to work, now do you?

Trump signed a lot but biden has already signed 1/6th as many as trump did in 4 years. He signed FIFTEEN the first day. When was the last time that power grab happened?

Relax TN. All he's doing is signing EO's to overturn Trump's EO's. If Trump was too stupid to legislate his agenda, It won't take long to end everything he did. Joe is has already re-instated transgender enrolment in the military, put diversity training back into place, re-started and all manner of shit Trump did by EO.

Biden would be signing more EO's more there are technial areas to implement them, so he's only doing a few every day, to enable staffers to keep up with the implications, but Trump's agenda is being undone, and Obama's restored.

Then Joe is going to the House to legislate this shit so the next guy can't undo it.

McConnell blocked all legislation. The Grim Reaper hasn't passed any legislation for either party. Bills go the Senate to die. McConnell only does judges. So with Democrats holding all three branches of government, legislation will cement the Biden agenda.
First you say stupid people cant legislate. Then say obamas lack of legislation is fine because of the other party. Then you say Biden will do it because the other party wont matter. But biden is smart...
You are a dumbfuck.

Not what I said at all. I said Trump didn't legislate because he was too stupid. I said Obama didn't legislate because Republicans blocked all legislation. Different situations, different reasons. Biden is now seeking to overturn Trump's EO's, restore Obama's, and then codify them into law, once they're in force, so they can't be overturned so easily in future.

I realize these complicated concepts are difficult for you to wrap your mind around, and you're confused. Multi-level thinking being completely beyond the ability of Trumpists, I can see how you're having trouble comprehending these differences, but it is what it is. You really can't fix stupid.

Obama tried EO's but the Supreme Court kept slapping his hand. Obama had a majority in both the House and the Senate. Six years the Senate was Democrat and for the first few months had a 2/3rds majority. The House was 4 and 4. So being blocked by the GOP is a lie you are telling. Trump was also ineffective in handling his majority status.

I know responsibility isn't what you liberals are good at but please quit out and out lying.

You expected something else? We replaced the energizer bunny with slow and dementia, the Xiden is no more than a puppet.

Guess what... due to Biden has already re-instated "transgender enrolment in the military"
To Insults Of U.S. Troops, Biden Administration Adds Forcing Female Soldiers To Shower With Men
I'm sure all you fathers of young women in the military let alone the young women will appreciate this "noble" gesture to human rights!

So you are in favor of Biden completing everything that Obama stated or attempted to do in the below?
This includes putting 450,000 people out of work. Bankrupting 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion in federal/state and your local taxes by the way. By increasing the environmental risks to thousands of miles of open oceans. But forcing utility rates to "sky rocket" as Obama said. These are a few of the totally destructive efforts the communist influenced Obama/Biden/Democrats want in destroying America! FACTS folks...not guesses.
Obamaantibus011320.png

You are a dumbfuck.

Obama tried EO's but the Supreme Court kept slapping his hand. Obama had a majority in both the House and the Senate. Six years the Senate was Democrat and for the first few months had a 2/3rds majority. The House was 4 and 4. So being blocked by the GOP is a lie you are telling. Trump was also ineffective in handling his majority status.

I know responsibility isn't what you liberals are good at but please quit out and out lying.
Don’t confuse Dragonlady with facts. She doesn’t do those.

Forum List

Back