President Biden to Americans: "i know you're frustrated, i can taste it"...then switches to blaming "ultra-MAGA Republicans":"look at their proposals"

I watched it, he didn't have any solutions, he didn't defend his own proclamations that he made before he was elected. Now he is in power, he owns this. Instead he believes the "ultra MAGA crowd"(basically "not the Establishment Neo-Cons") own the GOP.

Is he asking citizens to compare their faith in the economy today from three years ago pre-covid while Trump was in power?

It sounds as if he is going to get rid of the tariffs on China and look to spend more money as a means to alleviate inflation, unless I missed anything else in this press conference.

This is probably the lowest point in our history. Vacuum of leadership in the Federal government. Thank God our founders had the foresight and wisdom to establish states.

Bidenflation is out of control, and all he can do is point his bony finger at everyone else.
Career bureaucrat, nothing more. Never built anything. No landmark legislation his entire career. Just familiarity like the deadbeat uncle that shows up for holiday family gatherings. You sick ignorant sons of bitches who voted for this. You're a plague.

This is probably the lowest point in our history. Vacuum of leadership in the Federal government. Thank God our founders had the foresight and wisdom to establish states.
I just don’t think most Americans truly understand how tenuous our democracy is right now.

Or maybe, because of what I hear every day, my vantage point is too alarmist. Hmm…I don’t think so.

He declined to comment on abortion, maybe he didn’t want to open the door to other subjects, or maybe the White House doesn’t want to talk about what his actual position on abortion is.

He declined to comment on abortion, maybe he didn’t want to open the door to other subjects, or maybe the White House doesn’t want to talk about what his actual position on abortion is.
Biden has provided his comments on abortion throughout his 50 years of service .. the precedent he's sent should easily identify his position.

Forum List

Back