Beto Is Back As Biden's 'Gun Grabbing Czar'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Beto’s Back As Biden’s Chief Gun Grabber

"Joe Biden appears to be in the tank for confiscating millions of lawfully owned firearms and locking up gun owners who dare to resist.

Former Vice President Joe Biden appears to be in the tank for confiscating millions of lawfully owned firearms and locking up gun owners who dare to resist.

Biden invited Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke, the failed presidential contender, on the stage in a rally in Texas and
declared him the gun control sheriff for the Biden campaign. “I want to make something clear – I’m gonna guarantee you, this is not the last you’re seeing of this guy. You’re gonna take care of the gun problem with me, you’re gonna be the one who leads this effort. I’m counting on you, I’m counting on you, we need you badly,” he said.

O’Rourke’s own presidential ambitions crashed and burned last year shortly after he emphatically
announced in a primary debate, “Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.

....so Biden making O'Rourke his new 'Gun Grabbing Czar' should do wonders for his own Presidential campaign....

Maybe Joe will offer Bernie 'Castro FanBoy' Sanders the position of 'Secretary of Education', so he can remake the US education system using Castro's model Bernie praised so much, if Bernie agrees to drop out of the race and give him the nomination.

:p

Beto’s Back As Biden’s Chief Gun Grabber

Biden's Cabinet could be shaping up already:

Beto O'Rourke: 'Gun Grabbing Czar'

Bernie Sanders: Secretary of Education

Elizabeth Warren: Director of The Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)

Pete Buttigieg: National Director of Youth 'Coming Out' Training

Michael Bloomberg: Director of Agency Over Government Tax Dollar Waste in Advertising

That "sensationalistic" title is head lining. I wonder if you work for the two tabloids - Fox "Fake" News or the New York Post. I know they hiring![emoji106]

Forum List

Back