President Biden is doing this country a disservice by not answering questions about the Trump investigation

Biden does what a moral president doees, which is stay completely out of such things.

Trump cultists, being corrupt down to the soul-level, can't understand this. Trump and themselves supported using the power of the presidency to attack opponents, so they can't understand that the other side isn't like themselves. They're so corrupt, they can't even imagine anyone else not being corrupt.

Trump cultists, we are not like you. We don't weaponize law enforcement. Your side is unique in that depravity.

who do you think gave the green light to these?
Ah, I see you've noticed how each time Trump gets into trouble, Republicans try to deflect by faking some new insane stories about the Bidens.

Sucks that you have no actual evidence to support your kookoo claims, and all the actual evidence contradicts you, and everyone knows you're lying.

Thanks for making the blue wave in 2024 a certainty. Your constant immoral actions disgust all decent Americans.

There’s no excuse for this. Biden is appearing weak in front of the world when he has asked a very important question about trumps investigation. For him to say no comment is very anti-American.

President Biden either has dementia, or he is corrupt.

Actually, it’s just the opposite. The DOJ is supposed to be independent in its enforcement of US laws.

There’s no excuse for this. Biden is appearing weak in front of the world when he has asked a very important question about trumps investigation. For him to say no comment is very anti-American.

Not his job to answer any questions about an independent investigation initiated by the DOJ.
If the AG wants to answer those questions, he can.

Ah, I see you've noticed how each time Trump gets into trouble, Republicans try to deflect by faking some new insane stories about the Bidens.

Sucks that you have no actual evidence to support your kookoo claims, and all the actual evidence contradicts you, and everyone knows you're lying.

Thanks for making the blue wave in 2024 a certainty. Your constant immoral actions disgust all decent Americans.
answer my question first. I don't want to read your tripe.
what I posted is 100% fact.

June 7: FBI releases document to Congress alleging Bidens took a $10M bribe from Burisma
Jun 8: Jack Smith indicts Trump in Mar-a-lago docs case
The FBI document release implied no such thing.
July 26: Hunter Biden goes to court and rejects sweetheart plea deal after it was revealed DOJ tried to give him blanket immunity from future prosecutions
July 27: Jack Smith adds more charges for Trump in Mar-a-lago case.
Which makes no sense, but I like the piling on. :)
July 31: Hunter Biden's former business partner testifies to Congress that Joe Bided was on over 30 calls with his son's business partner and that Burisma execs pressured them to fire prosecutor.
August 01: Jack Smith indicts Trump AGAIN for January 6.
And that testimony was given to Comer's committee....and it turns out to be a huge dud. Joe Biden wasn't a part of any business calls.
By the witnesses own statement.

So...a whole lot of nothing.
Maybe Trump is just corrupt. Have you ever considered that?

And it's also meaningless. Republicans lie stupidly and proudly about the Bidens every single day, without pause, so you'll always be able to find such lies getting told the day before Trump gets indicted yet another ti

The FBI document release implied no such thing.

Which makes no sense, but I like the piling on. :)

And that testimony was given to Comer's committee....and it turns out to be a huge dud. Joe Biden wasn't a part of any business calls.
By the witnesses own statement.

So...a whole lot of nothing.
Maybe Trump is just corrupt. Have you ever considered that?
Nope.

You think the President should weigh in on criminal investigations and legal proceedings?

I can see it now. The "moral" outrage in MAADUMIA because the President put his thumb on the scale of justice.

What you suggest is inappropriate and has has bought outrage from both sides in the past.

But that's hat you want, isn't it?
FAUX outrage.
It's your thing.

This is a monumental time in American history. It’s also disgraceful the way President Trump has been treated.

So President Biden has a responsibility to comment on this. Biden appears extremely weak and corrupt.
What is "disgraceful" is the way you and so many others have acted in the face of obvious criminality.
Today's GOP is little more than a Crime Club with Trump as the Boss.

You are corrupt and you should be ashamed.

June 7: FBI releases document to Congress alleging Bidens took a $10M bribe from Burisma

July 26: Hunter Biden goes to court and rejects sweetheart plea deal after it was revealed DOJ tried to give him blanket immunity from future prosecutions

July 31: Hunter Biden's former business partner testifies to Congress that Joe Bided was on over 30 calls with his son's business partner and that Burisma execs pressured them to fire prosecutor.
Not the President.
But you go on living the lie.
It makes me laugh.

You lead from the front and this is unacceptable for an American president to act this way.
According to the MAGA code?
Really?
You are doing nothing but blowing hot air and hope that ignorant people will change their votes.

But the reality is that Joe is very well, and doing a great job as a President - he has experience in the government, imagine that.

So far, I am seeing lots of Republicans walking away from Trump's indictments and the Roe reversal.

No wonder Democrats are winning so many elections, and it is going to stay that way.

What is "disgraceful" is the way you and so many others have acted in the face of obvious criminality.
Today's GOP is little more than a Crime Club with Trump as the Boss.

You are corrupt and you should be ashamed.
Keep your hands off my irony meter.

I just fixed the damn thing, and now you're breaking it again.

It’s best for Biden to stay out of this investigation. Let it play out in court

No evidence of a bribe, and it's not Joe Biden OK ing this obviously. Duh.

Forum List

Back