Pres. Trump Gives Permission for US Troops to Stay at Trump Hotel in Washington DC

You realize I'm responding to an OP that sources gateway pundit, right?
If you choose to ignore all conservative news sources thats your problem not mine

I gave you a link to back up my story but you have nothing to back up yours

Trump ain't going anywhere dems....this is just the beginning.....by the end of resident Bidens term Trump will be even more loved....
His loyal followers will visit him in prison.
OK big mouth why don't you list the charges that will put Trump in prison. Now we know from your mouth you are an uninformed yahoo that is just repeating what others American hating idiots tell you. So here is your chance to prove me wrong and to show your evidence of Trumps criminal life style.
Just stand back and watch as this piece of shit falls. Your a traitor to this country and this countries biggest threat and enemy. First federal investigation was implemented yesterday forcing records from this pile of shit. With no way to hide now that he was thrown out of office,. You people are going to be fun to watch as this shit stain goes down, yelling fake news all the way.

You realize I'm responding to an OP that sources gateway pundit, right?
If you choose to ignore all conservative news sources thats your problem not mine

I gave you a link to back up my story but you have nothing to back up yours
It's not a news source. Gateway pundit is for entertainment purposes only.
Yep. You’re finally learning. As are CNN, Fox, MSDNC, Newsmax, etc.

This is the quality of character difference that libs utterly disregard in seeking satisfaction and resolution of their feelings.
Biden bunch hoaxes up all this need for National Guard and when zero happens the NG is kicked to the curb by those that so desperately needed them-the libbies
Trump on other had provides shelter and food. Yeah Biden is the savior all right
Most stupid comment of the month. These hate Nazi's are a joke.

Democrats had better learn from this fuckup. Treat the National Guard with respect. Most of the States are run by Republicans and aren’t going to stand for bullshit like this and how their troops are being treated just so that Democrats and set them up as temporary props and then shove them out of sight like Christmas decorations in January.
Now it is your side that called them losers right.

I don't ever believe anything that the right says , spent to much time looking into it to find out that all they do is lie or distort. Ignore them. WE know the truth, they know their hate.

Don't forget the right are traitors to this country , they supported the destruction of our democracy to force in a dictator. AS you watch these comments here remember who these people are and what they supported and support. They are the lowest form of humanity.

This is the quality of character difference that libs utterly disregard in seeking satisfaction and resolution of their feelings.
Biden bunch hoaxes up all this need for National Guard and when zero happens the NG is kicked to the curb by those that so desperately needed them-the libbies
Trump on other had provides shelter and food. Yeah Biden is the savior all right
Most stupid comment of the month. These hate Nazi's are a joke.
“Most Stupid” —- you are an idiot. Support our Troops.

Trump gave them "permission" to stay at his hotel for double the rack rate? :laugh2:
Jus' DAYUM - Seditionist grifters gonna grift!

And the 1st elderly lady had the WH bake them cookies and delivered them personally. What a nice way to apologize for the FBJ anal probing and the cold hard concrete beds. They invited her to have dinner and join them sleeping in a cold concrete garage -- but she had to get back before Joe embarrassed himself napping.

You asshole -- dont even CARE about the story or you'd know the offer for Hotel was FREE. All expenses paid for. I'll be as fair to Biden as you have been to Trump -- but without the primadonna meltdowns and the derangement symptoms. Deal ?????

Maybe that was genuine compassion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back