Pres. Biden wants $15/hr min wage; Thanks but NOW its not enough

$50 dollar an hour in blue states!!!!

$7.25 in red states!!!
Bullshit.

You, like the OP, want a straw man to fight against.

Look up straw man. Use your google machine
I can repeat as often as you, troll

He's making a valid point, one that you're steering wide to get around.

How about a simple question - do you think there are any negative consequences to raising the minimum wage? Yes or no, please. I just had waffles for breakfast.

Last edited:
Been reading that President Biden will make min wage $15/hour. Thanks Mr. President but that was enough in 2010. Not 2020. It needs to be $20/minimum. 40 hours/week after taxes thats like $2300 a month.

A 1 bedroom apt in my city is like $1200/month
Student loan payment $300
Power/cable/phone/water.....another $400
Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

I could go on but as you can see it rapidly is gone and we havent even gotten to healthcare, food, clothing, recreation

Mr President.....$20 an hour is the minimum
Wait a minute. You have a student loan and are making 15 bucks an hour?????????

Didn't your college aid explain that majoring in pot smoking is not a real money making field??

Been reading that President Biden will make min wage $15/hour. Thanks Mr. President but that was enough in 2010. Not 2020. It needs to be $20/minimum. 40 hours/week after taxes thats like $2300 a month.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

I could go on but as you can see it rapidly is gone and we havent even gotten to healthcare, food, clothing, recreation

My advice is to live in your moms basement until you are 50. Save enough for a sec deposit on a place.

I hear Biden has an extra room for rent in his cellar feller.

How about a simple question - do you think there are any negative consequences to raising the minimum wage? Yes or no, please. I just had waffles for breakfast.
Everything has positives and negatives.

But the NET positives outweigh the negatives regarding a reasonable minimum wage.

And $15/hr is reasonable

But the NET positives outweigh the negatives regarding a reasonable minimum wage.

And $15/hr is reasonable

Thank you for being honest.

So, what's your formula? What are the positives, what are the negatives and how are you weighing them?

And $15/hr is reasonable

Once again I ask you do you think your employees will be happy making minimum wage?

And $15/hr is reasonable

Once again I ask you do you think your employees will be happy making minimum wage?
Sure, why not when they can afford our first world economy; who cares how rich the Rich get then.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Wait a minute. You have a student loan and are making 15 bucks an hour?????????

Didn't your college aid explain that majoring in pot smoking is not a real money making field??
THIS IS SOOOO FUNNY.

Libturds wanting 20 bucks an hour after you just voted to raise your taxes and energy cost substantially................................BAWWWWWWHAHAHA!!!!!

And $15/hr is reasonable

If you're too dumb to make min wage your whole life. You are too dumb to be alive.

And $15/hr is reasonable

Sure, why not when they can afford our first world economy; who cares how rich the Rich get then.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
5% of the population pays around 40% of the fed taxes. We should bow to them and thank them for not letting us eat mud pies.

And $15/hr is reasonable

5% of the population pays around 40% of the fed taxes. We should bow to them and thank them for not letting us eat mud pies.
Even with a work ethic as a Requirement for the Poor? We should be more grateful for an actual Right to Work in alleged right to work States.

And $15/hr is reasonable

Even with a work ethic as a Requirement for the Poor? We should be more grateful for an actual Right to Work in alleged right to work States.
A min wage is a starting wage. Prove yourself and you usually get raises, more depending on ability. If you don't get a raise within 90-120 days. You have to start questioning your employer, yourself, or both.

I'm glad my nephew listened. I said a degree in sociology gives you the keys for a professional burger flipping license. He went with bus admin.

And $15/hr is reasonable

A min wage is a starting wage. Prove yourself and you usually get raises, more depending on ability. If you don't get a raise within 90-120 days. You have to start questioning your employer, yourself, or both.

I'm glad my nephew listened. I said a degree in sociology gives you the keys for a professional burger flipping license. He went with bus admin.
A starting wage in our first world economy not any given specific sector of the Private market.

And $15/hr is reasonable

Please explain your ideas of what constitutes "positives" and "negatives" with regards to increasing the minimum wage..

And $15/hr is reasonable

A starting wage in our first world economy not any given specific sector of the Private market.
I'll give you 1 thing though. Most small bizzes are hanging by a thread. Doubling labor costs would be a good stimulus. I learned that in business school.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

When a 19 year old with no education frying burgers can afford to rent an apartment and raise a family, get ready for:
  • The $15 hamburger.
  • The $40 fast food meal.
  • The $23 movie ticket.
  • And the $35,000 basic, entry-level two seater car.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

When a 19 year old with no education frying burgers can afford to rent an apartment and raise a family, get ready for:
  • The $15 hamburger.
  • The $40 fast food meal.
  • The $23 movie ticket.
  • And the $35,000 basic, entry-level two seater car.
And the Happy Meal toy would be discontinued.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)
I have to live on half of that, and I don't do roommates. Maybe a shack or cabin in the woods but that's it. Chamber of Commerce isn't hiring.
Been reading that President Biden will make min wage $15/hour
Do you really work that hard or care to keep working some place if the pay is less than that? Probably not, but the asses need to explain how having the feds come in to fire you from a lower-paid job is going to improve your lot in life.

Forum List

Back