Preparing for violence with Trump impending Indictment in NY

I doubt it's ONLY the one misdemeanor charge....

I'd prefer no other indictments for all his crimes, other than the 1/6 attempted seditious self coup de'tat!!! :D
I heard the Stormy Daniels law he broke would be the lowest level felony you can be charged with. Any lower it'd be a misdeamener.

This is like Al Capone. He should be in jail for 100 other reasons but they got him for this.

If he's indicted, expect a powder keg to go off. People need to take to the streets if this happens. This is a witch hunt to prevent him from becoming president again.
And give the DC Schutzstaffel the opportunity to claim he's still trying to foment a Coup? Nah... we may as well get ready for his indictment, either in NY or DC. It WILL HAPPEN. The Left is nearly hysterical because even though their low info types can be led to believe he'd be disqualified, they KNOW better. Their only chance is to muddy the waters enough to let a RINO ruin his chances of winning again. That's where DeSantis hopes to land.
If they indict him in NY over campaign finance irregularities then so be it. He can pay a fine and it changes nothing about his eligibility to run for POTUS. NOTHING...

Trump did what he did. He fucked around on his wife with whores and then with the help of a large media outlet, he covered it up with bribes to keep the public from finding out, thereby affecting the outcome of the election. The large media outlet even went the extra mile by capturing and killing one of the whores' story with it's own money.

If Trump broke the law, he should be indicted. It's as simple as that.

But of course the tards don't care that a media outlet interfered in an election.

Oh, wait...

If he's indicted, expect a powder keg to go off. People need to take to the streets if this happens. This is a witch hunt to prevent him from becoming president again.

No. Going after something as petty as Hillary's emails was a witch hunt to prevent her from being POTUS.

Yes this is about discrediting him and preventing him from being president again but we aren't making any of it up.

For god sakes man. Sidney Powell, Trump's laywer, was caught on tape in the middle of the night hacking into electronic voting machines in a heavily republican district. What was that all about?

Fox News even privately say Trump's a piece of shit. And you're still suggesting he's not? For fuck sakes!

You guys insist on him running? I don't think a felony disqualifies you from being president. So you can relax. But if Trump is going to run again, he's going to be held accountable for all his crimes.

This isn't on Trump but Trump Corporation was just found guilty of tax fraud/evasion. Are you okay with that?
Trump's foundation and university were frauds. That's okay with you?
Trump was and probably is again hiring illegals.
Illegal call to Georgia
Illegal call to Ukraine
Hush money to Stormy

If you still make him the GOP nominee, at least the general public won't vote for such a scoundral.

As squirmy as Trump is at evading accountability, he won't be indicted unless the NYAG has irrefutable proof of his crimes.

The only actual barrier is the ability of the jury to understand the complexities of the case.

Fox News viewers don't have that kind of ability, so they will just go with "witch hunt ZOMG!"

W
The news is reporting law enforcement, are preparing for violence and civil unrest for when and if, the NY DA announces his indictment against Trump.

Law enforcement agencies at the local, state, and federal levels are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump may be indicted as early as next week
Wouldn't surprise.......rightwing thugs.

While this may be irrelevant to the political realities, I would wager that not one Leftist in ten could explain exactly what it is that Candidate Trump did that was illegal, and why it deserves incarceration.

Tangentially, how can anyone prove that the sole reason to pay off the Slut was to protect his political aspirations. Seriously?

With all the "crimes" that Lefties have been claiming Trump did for the past 8 years, this is what they come up with? Gimmeafukkinbreak.
Tick tock.

This is coming down to ....

Everything, Everywhere, All at Once

The NY DA campaign finance law case

The Jack Smith two separate cases with grand juries, Mara Lago and Stop the Steal...

The Georgia DA case with a grand jury for his attempted election interference....

The Carroll (sp?) Rape defamation civil lawsuit....

All at once....

Oh boy oh boy, expect Trump's Fire and Fury times ten!

The less than a man, needs y'all to rise up and protect the sissy!
As old as he is I wouldn't be shocked if he has a massive stroke!

Open season on every fascist infesting America, for very very real!
I think it is more likely there will be parties in the street if and when Trump is indicted. New Yorkers hate Crooked Donald.

But you never know. Ginny Thomas might bus in some terrorists again.
You are painting huge bullseyes on selves if you do, this will very likely be the trigger event, you will not be happy fascists in aftermath having provoked war, and nobody will be defending you, we are the armed forces, you are just sexual deviants!!

You are painting huge bullseyes on selves if you do, this will very likely be the trigger event, you will not be happy fascists in aftermath having provoked war, and nobody will be defending you, we are the armed forces, you are just sexual deviants!!
It would be a good excuse sure enough. ;)

“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” ― H.L. Mencken

More empty words from the cowards on this forum.

Quit talking about it and get out there and do it.

Fucking losers

Would you like Ginni Thomas's contact information?

How many terrorists will be in your party?

I can't wait to see what DeSanto does when Trump needs to be drug out of Florida to face the judge.

Last edited:
Be warned, Trumptards. The New York police are not as kindly as the Capitol police.

The NYPD's oversight agency has recommended the department discipline 65 officers who are accused of misconduct during last year's anti-racism protests.

The New York City Civilian Complaint Review Board received over 750 complaints concerning alleged NYPD officer conduct following the Black Lives Matter demonstrations during summer 2020, according to the agency. Only 313 complaints fell within the board's jurisdiction.

It found 42 substantiated complaints of misconduct concerning 65 officers.

I heard the Stormy Daniels law he broke would be the lowest level felony you can be charged with. Any lower it'd be a misdeamener.

This is like Al Capone. He should be in jail for 100 other reasons but they got him for this.
I doubt jail would be involved? But leaving it to Trump, he'll back himself in to a corner jail cell. Most defendants would simply cop a plea, with no jail time... But, we are dealing with a crazy man, who thinks billionaires like him, should always be above the Law....

I wish this were not being brought up now.... He broke this campaign finance law and cheated in the 2016 election.... 7 years ago! But DOJ rules for 4 years gives the President a pass on any crimes, till out of office....

Sigh....

The news is reporting law enforcement, are preparing for violence and civil unrest for when and if, the NY DA announces his indictment against Trump.

Law enforcement agencies at the local, state, and federal levels are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump may be indicted as early as next week
And appropriately so.

Conservatives may very well resort to violence, as they did on 1/6.

I doubt jail would be involved? But leaving it to Trump, he'll back himself in to a corner jail cell. Most defendants would simply cop a plea, with no jail time... But, we are dealing with a crazy man, who thinks billionaires like him, should always be above the Law....

I wish this were not being brought up now.... He broke this campaign finance law and cheated in the 2016 election.... 7 years ago! But DOJ rules for 4 years gives the President a pass on any crimes, till out of office....

Sigh....
At the next CPAC, there will be a Trump impersonator in a jail cell, and performance artist Marjorie Taylor Greene will kneel down and fellate him.

MTG-cpac-fake-jail.jpg

Forum List

Back