Preparing for violence with Trump impending Indictment in NY

Well, YEAH. I mean, look at it this way, this time they actually HAVE a tiny, petty charge to go on and not a total fabrication this time! So they are jumpin' excited! Finally, maybe after seven years and BILLIONS spent, they hope to get Trump on a parking ticket!

View attachment 766722
More like jaywalking

The news is reporting law enforcement, are preparing for violence and civil unrest for when and if, the NY DA announces his indictment against Trump.

Law enforcement agencies at the local, state, and federal levels are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump may be indicted as early as next week
Any violence will be caused by the Feds or Anti-Fa. Trump supporters are not violent.

While this may be irrelevant to the political realities, I would wager that not one Leftist in ten could explain exactly what it is that Candidate Trump did that was illegal, and why it deserves incarceration.

Tangentially, how can anyone prove that the sole reason to pay off the Slut was to protect his political aspirations. Seriously?

With all the "crimes" that Lefties have been claiming Trump did for the past 8 years, this is what they come up with? Gimmeafukkinbreak.
We'll know more when the actual indictment is released. And you can hold back the tears until the day Trump IS indicted.

Open season on every fascist infesting America, for very very real!

You are painting huge bullseyes on selves if you do, this will very likely be the trigger event, you will not be happy fascists in aftermath having provoked war, and nobody will be defending you, we are the armed forces, you are just sexual deviants!!
if they let you out of your straightjacket by then, watcha gon' do, homie?

She had to sign an NDA. That's why she didn't sing.

She is certainly singing a new tune now! And Trump is on tape talking about giving her hush money in cash.
How'd she know he liked to be spanked?

The news is reporting law enforcement, are preparing for violence and civil unrest for when and if, the NY DA announces his indictment against Trump.

Law enforcement agencies at the local, state, and federal levels are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump may be indicted as early as next week
Shut up with your bullshit already.

Of corse.
No doubt .

Only the MAGATs are unaware.

You can keep the work boots, I'm gonna loot the hair weave store, then burn it to the ground in memory of George Floyd.

Then me and the boys are gonna go get some Church's Fried Chicken and 40 ounce bottles of Olde English malt liquor and fire our Hi-Points in the air.
Then you’ll go jerk each other off at the same loser bar you always do. Nothing accomplished yet again.

Its a misdemeanor not a felony.
In N.Y. State a misdemeanor.... For the most part...

but the Trump .org committed other crimes connected thru a coverup.... The way the Hush money was paid on the Trump .org books was illegal and a crime as well....

If another crime is adjoined to the campaign finance misdemeanor, then it makes it a felony.... is what I am hearing on the talk shows.

In N.Y. State a misdemeanor.... For the most part...

but the Trump .org committed other crimes connected thru a coverup.... The way the Hush money was paid on the Trump .org books was illegal and a crime as well....

If another crime is adjoined to the campaign finance misdemeanor, then it makes it a felony.is that hat I am hearing on the talk shows.

How do you liberals have more information than the Judicial Committee and their investigators? Know somebody in D.C.?

Trump is hopeful that this will make him a martyr to his moron base. I wonder how Melania is swallowing all of this? Keep the National Guard on alert.

Open season on every fascist infesting America, for very very real!

You are painting huge bullseyes on selves if you do, this will very likely be the trigger event, you will not be happy fascists in aftermath having provoked war, and nobody will be defending you, we are the armed forces, you are just sexual deviants!!
War?
You have nothing better to do than die for Trump?

Grow up and get a life.

It would be a good excuse sure enough. ;)

“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” ― H.L. Mencken
Slitting throats works both ways. How many do you figure you get through before your number’s up?
Assuming you have the balls to be in the first wave, you’ll be done on day two.

It doesn’t hit with the weight you’d think it might. The worst mistake you dopes will make is that you’re more determined.
You’ll certainly die knowing your foolishness though.

Forum List

Back