Preparing for violence with Trump impending Indictment in NY

Your lack of perception is astounding. The whole reason this story was released on a Friday was to goad some of Trump's followers into doing something rash. You moonbats have nothing on him and you know it. And when we do decide to do something about you leftists, you'll know about it.
It may be a surprise to you because you stay in your alternative news circle, but the main stream press and 24/7 media, has been discussing this possible arrest all week.... This was not a Friday dump of something new.

The Democrat's January 6th narrative ran off into the ditch through the last two weeks, so they needed a story like this to revitalize it. Is there a more desperate bunch a impotent cucks and piss-pants crybabies than the American Democrats?

The left is going after Trump to take attention away from the bank failures.

The though of Trump actually being indicted does give the left something to live for. That's what their shit-eating liberal media had been promising them for years, but it never happened. As for myself, I'll be standing by to watch the mass suicides among the left, after the Trump indictment turns out to be another nothingburger.

Honestly, I thought they would all kill themselves way before this. Maybe this will be the one that pushes them over the edge, who knows?

The Democrat's January 6th narrative ran off into the ditch through the last two weeks, so they needed a story like this to revitalize it. Is there a more desperate bunch a impotent cucks and piss-pants crybabies than the American Democrats?
oh no no no.... The jan 6th story and the Mara Lago stories are moving full stream ahead...

today a judge ruled that a Trump Lawyer involved in the Mara Lago document case has to testify before the grand jury without attorney client privilege because a crime was involved....

While this may be irrelevant to the political realities, I would wager that not one Leftist in ten could explain exactly what it is that Candidate Trump did that was illegal, and why it deserves incarceration.

Tangentially, how can anyone prove that the sole reason to pay off the Slut was to protect his political aspirations. Seriously?

With all the "crimes" that Lefties have been claiming Trump did for the past 8 years, this is what they come up with? Gimmeafukkinbreak.
He beat the old white lady out of her turn. To the loons it was worse than any crime in history, just ask them.

Forum List

Back