Prepare for gun grabber tears.... Senate anti-gun proposals don't seem to give them what they wanted.....good....I hope it stays that way...

Nah, just the fact that you somehow took a GUN CRIME and made it into a "death by automobile" crime. It's funny but also quite sick. Funny because it's incomprehensible how anyone could SERIOUSLY suggest that without it being an attempt at humor. Sick because it's sick how in love with guns we are in America. So much so that even gun crimes must be re-classified to protect the gun.
My specific quote was "cars and handguns," which is what is involved in many of the drive-by shootings that kill children. Please debate what I actually said, it gets old having to go and re-look every time.

I have no intention of re-classifying anything. The over-whelming majority of such child murders are committed by people who have already been locked up for a violent felony, but of course, released by our compassionate (to everyone but victims) justice system. No need to wonder why it keeps happening nor superstitiously blame inanimate objects.

Tack on an extra forty years for any crime committed with a gun? I'll sign off on that. Sounds like a prudent measure to control GUN CRIME. Let me guess? You would not support that?

I expected gun control activists to be more up in arms over this mental health bill. The actual gun control in the bill is nearly non-existent.

On the other hand, it's kinda nice to be in agreement for a change...

... it's been so long it feels weird...

This sounds GREAT! It's going to cost a goodly amount of money but so long as you guys who like guns are willing to pay a bit extra it might help a LOT.

Excellent

Another good idea!

Well, given what happened in Parkland and Uvalde I don't think that's actually been shown to be particularly effective. But hey, if you guys who have kids in the schools want to pay for it, knock yerselves out. I already pay for your crotch-fruit's schooling and I don't have any kids and never will, so if you don't mind I'll sit out the cost on this one since it's not technically my problem.

Good.

This is basically noise at this point. Telehealth is a great system and can easily offset its own costs. But getting help to more people is always a good thing.

Why just "under 21 years"? Let's review the mental health records and databases for ALL gun purchasers. (I assume that is already part of the gun purchase but if not it should be.)

That's going to be tough on Kyle Rittenhouse's friend who did the straw purchase for his murder rampage..oh, I mean, "justice dealing"

Parkland had one resource officer for about 12 buildings on the campus...and he refused to confront the shooter....Uvalde, being an elementary school, didn't have a resource officer and the police refused follow their training and also did not enter the building....

No guns for you
Who is next?
The answer is clear. You would be next, rightwinger.

That's what you need to consider when you decide to deprive a law-abiding citizen of a right to something that you don't care for. You and whatever it is that you do care for may well be next, and who will take up for you, the law-abiding citizens being disarmed to make you feel safe?

Parkland had one resource officer for about 12 buildings on the campus...and he refused to confront the shooter....Uvalde, being an elementary school, didn't have a resource officer and the police refused follow their training and also did not enter the building....

I understand that YOU want America to become a post-apocalyptic hellscape of warlords dueling it out on every street, but I don't share your dream for my country.

This is the new official way of seizing individual freedoms as seen during the implementation of COVID lockdowns and restrictions. Compartmentalize down to local government action and conquer . . .

You are wrong.....the constitution, in the tenth amendment explains it...

Forum List

Back