Prepare for gun grabber tears.... Senate anti-gun proposals don't seem to give them what they wanted.....good....I hope it stays that way...

You like the Red Flag portion?
Absolutely not! The filthy Liberals are hell bent on destroying due process and that sucks.

Also, the enhanced background checks for 18, 19 and 20 year olds sucks.

However:

No AR bans

No magazine bans

No universal background checks

The Libtards took away some of our Liberty but nothing to rally the American people for a million armed man march on DC, yet.

Seems like you’re the one who doesn’t like it. Seems reasonable to me.
Someone, possibly who doesn't like you, make claims against you which end up in a court of law, judge orders your guns seized......and now you have to spend money to fight to get your guns back.

Someone, possibly who doesn't like you, make claims against you which end up in a court of law, judge orders your guns seized......and now you have to spend money to fight to get your guns back.
Your fellow Republicans disagree with you.

The proposed deal in the Senate on violating the Rights of Americans.....at first look, it doesn't seem like the democrats got the anti-gun laws they wanted.....but we may actually address the problems of mass public shooters....something that also hurts the democrats...since mass public shootings, in particular, school shootings, are their Christmas day.....

Intervention Orders
● Provides resources to states and tribes to create and administer laws that help ensure deadly weapons are kept out of the hands of individuals whom a court has determined to be a significant danger to themselves or others, consistent with state and federal due process and constitutional protections.

Investment in Children and Family Mental Health Services
● National expansion of community behavioral health center model; major investments to increase access to mental health and suicide prevention programs; and other support services available in the community, including crisis and trauma intervention and recovery.

Protections for Victims of Domestic Violence
● Convicted domestic violence abusers and individuals subject to domestic violence restraining orders are included in NICS, including those who have or have had a continuing relationship of a romantic or intimate nature.

Funding for School-Based Mental Health and Supportive Services
● Invests in programs to expand mental health and supportive services in schools, including: early identification and intervention programs and school based mental health and wrap-around services.

Funding for School Safety Resources
● Invests in programs to help institute safety measures in and around primary and secondary schools, support school violence prevention efforts and provide training to school personnel and students.

Clarification of Definition of Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer
● Cracks down on criminals who illegally evade licensing requirements.

Telehealth Investments
● Invests in programs that increase access to mental and behavioral health services for youth and families in crisis via telehealth.

Under 21 Enhanced Review Process
● For buyers under 21 years of age, requires an investigative period to review juvenile and mental health records, including checks with state databases and local law enforcement.

Penalties for Straw Purchasing
● Cracks down on criminals who illegally straw purchase and traffic guns.

Doesn't look too bad...but the anti-gunners will always exploit any loophole......

Just realized...this is the Senate, not the House......never going to fly in the House....they want the guns, they don't care about protecting actual children..
Wait, this is actually a good thing. For America.

Screw what party this is good or bad for.

The proposed deal in the Senate on violating the Rights of Americans.....at first look, it doesn't seem like the democrats got the anti-gun laws they wanted.....but we may actually address the problems of mass public shooters....something that also hurts the democrats...since mass public shootings, in particular, school shootings, are their Christmas day.....

Intervention Orders
● Provides resources to states and tribes to create and administer laws that help ensure deadly weapons are kept out of the hands of individuals whom a court has determined to be a significant danger to themselves or others, consistent with state and federal due process and constitutional protections.

Investment in Children and Family Mental Health Services
● National expansion of community behavioral health center model; major investments to increase access to mental health and suicide prevention programs; and other support services available in the community, including crisis and trauma intervention and recovery.

Protections for Victims of Domestic Violence
● Convicted domestic violence abusers and individuals subject to domestic violence restraining orders are included in NICS, including those who have or have had a continuing relationship of a romantic or intimate nature.

Funding for School-Based Mental Health and Supportive Services
● Invests in programs to expand mental health and supportive services in schools, including: early identification and intervention programs and school based mental health and wrap-around services.

Funding for School Safety Resources
● Invests in programs to help institute safety measures in and around primary and secondary schools, support school violence prevention efforts and provide training to school personnel and students.

Clarification of Definition of Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer
● Cracks down on criminals who illegally evade licensing requirements.

Telehealth Investments
● Invests in programs that increase access to mental and behavioral health services for youth and families in crisis via telehealth.

Under 21 Enhanced Review Process
● For buyers under 21 years of age, requires an investigative period to review juvenile and mental health records, including checks with state databases and local law enforcement.

Penalties for Straw Purchasing
● Cracks down on criminals who illegally straw purchase and traffic guns.

Doesn't look too bad...but the anti-gunners will always exploit any loophole......

Just realized...this is the Senate, not the House......never going to fly in the House....they want the guns, they don't care about protecting actual children..
Reports are that the red flag scam is part of the deal

If so that gives libs backdoor gun grabbing

Ask your fellow Republicans who agreed to this and your fellow conservatives who have no problem with this.
Not my issue....only the unconstitutional aspect. You don't think the supporters of this, on both sides of the aisle know this too? I'd say, using uniformed voters as patsies, it looks like they're doing something.

I can't speak for my 'fellow' conservatives on this, is saw you didn't have an issue with it either.

I thought you said you aren't partisan?

Not my issue....only the unconstitutional aspect. You don't think the supporters of this, on both sides of the aisle know this too? I'd say, using uniformed voters as patsies, it looks like they're doing something.

I can't speak for my 'fellow' conservatives on this, is saw you didn't have an issue with it either.

I thought you said you aren't partisan?
I’m fine with this bipartisan agreement. Go whine at your fellow conservatives if you don’t like it.

I’m fine with this bipartisan agreement. Go whine at your fellow conservatives if you don’t like it.
So you're fine with warrantless searches and seizures, in clear violation with and having already been found unconstitutional by a 9-0 ruling by SCOTUS?

I see, suddenly, your 'I'm not partisan' BS rears its ugly head.

So you're fine with warrantless searches and seizures, in clear violation with and having already been found unconstitutional by a 9-0 ruling by SCOTUS?

I see, suddenly, your 'I'm not partisan' BS rears its ugly head.
You’re calling me partisan for agreeing with a bipartisan agreement?

Forum List

Back