Prediction: Mark my words...

Qball

Corner Pocket
Oct 8, 2009
Atlanta, GA
With Trump officially impeached, I predict that not only will he win re-election next year, but he will win the popular vote as well.

well after the dems impeach trump,,the senate needs to start hearings to impeach al green for having an IQ lower than a turkey

1a.jpg

Dems are collectively blowing their loads prematurely thinking Trump is gone, done, finished, kaput.

After the excitement of the fantasy they will find themselves flaccid, feeling a little guilty and have a sticky mess on their hands.

Never underestimate the Hispanic vote............34 million and growing growing growing..............

wonder how many of those 34 million have Fake ids and SSN's.......hmmmm

The only prediction you can count on is that Trump is not going to quit being his own worst enemy. He's incapable of acknowledging the thin ice he walks on. He might have a chance if he does nothing else to fuck up. He's going to fuck up, it's what he does.

Stalinist democrats will rue the day they fucked with Trump.

His first counter already has Comey doing back flips.

They rushed "impeachment" because the democrat conspiracy with the Ukraine was exposed.

Well the Dem's haven't exactly covered themselves in glory on this impeachment and I do believe it will bite them in the ass.

What a pack of imbeciles.

Forum List

Back