Preach It Mr. President

Obama thinks that the Inquisition, which happened in one country 500 years ago justifies the horror and chaos Islam sows today.

Obama thinks that the Inquisition, which happened in one country 500 years ago justifies the horror and chaos Islam sows today.
As do most liberals today, based on the vestigial propaganda effects of the radical Protestants afraid a Catholic king would return Henry VIII's monestary lands to the church.

Surely this is an aberration resulting from an accumulation of shit heads, derelicts and other degenerate cockroaches on this message board. I do not know anybody who actually believes that Obama is a good, stand up man who has been a good president. Yet, I am discovering that there are a handful of douche bags present here who are not ashamed to confess pride in having Obama as President. I half think they they are trolls, as it troubles me to think that there are people walking around, outside of an institution, who actually believe that Obama is both a good man and a good President.

Surely this is an aberration resulting from an accumulation of shit heads, derelicts and other degenerate cockroaches on this message board. I do not know anybody who actually believes that Obama is a good, stand up man who has been a good president. Yet, I am discovering that there are a handful of douche bags present here who are not ashamed to confess pride in having Obama as President. I half think they they are trolls, as it troubles me to think that there are people walking around, outside of an institution, who actually believe that Obama is both a good man and a good President.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions and delusions in a democracy. We are still free men and women, right?

I often feel the same way you do about all the denialism surrounding Obama, but then again, I saw that when Bush was President and most GOP were fiercely defending everything he did from the Patriot Act to trimming brush on his ranch; It was like a cult of personality.

But that is the right of a free people to be as partisan as they choose, but it is not healthy for the Republic fo so many of us to do so.

Once again, our president offers up timely words as only a true statesman can.

Remarks by the President at National Prayer Breakfast

I don't believe in any god, but I do believe in every American's right to believe as they wish. This was an exceptional address.

yet he listened to Rev Wright and his peers for, what?

20 years?

Strange thing to do if you dont' believe in a god

Are you a retard?

No, are you?

Why did you post such a stupid comment, then?

What stupid comment?

He 'supposedly' attended the church where Rev Wright preached for the better part of 20 years.

If he doesnt' believe in any god, why would he do that?

Who said he doesn't believe in any God?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and delusions in a democracy. We are still free men and women, right?

I often feel the same way you do about all the denialism surrounding Obama, but then again, I saw that when Bush was President and most GOP were fiercely defending everything he did from the Patriot Act to trimming brush on his ranch; It was like a cult of personality.

But that is the right of a free people to be as partisan as they choose, but it is not healthy for the Republic fo so many of us to do so.
Yeah, I try to be accepting of all attitudes and opinions. But when people remain obstinate it is frustrating.

Forum List

Back