Pre-Debate debacles -- Ear Bud Checks, 30 minute breaks..

Wow! The Sleepy Joe is up to his malarkey tricks. Not only has he deflected on getting an drug test. Which can prove to the voters that he is cleaner than a whistle like Trump. But now he's trying to get help with a earpiece. I still think Trump can out debate against whatever is feeding him in that hidden earpiece!

I hear on the internet that Trump wears an adult diaper.

Will he consent to a search prior to the debate?

Wow! The Sleepy Joe is up to his malarkey tricks. Not only has he deflected on getting an drug test. Which can prove to the voters that he is cleaner than a whistle like Trump. But now he's trying to get help with a earpiece. I still think Trump can out debate against whatever is feeding him in that hidden earpiece!

I hear Depends does not want Trump to wear their adult diaper. Apparently they don’t want him to soil their brand.

I wonder why.
Cr0cVC0VMAE1SpC

Biden can't do this thing on his own. He needs help. I'm almost positive he already knows the questions. So lets just kick back and see what happens. It should be very telling.

Poor biden I feel bad for him
.. his handlers are so cruel,, if he cries for mommy I’m going to piss my pants lol

Trump should just come out onto the stage with a HUGE fucking set of headphone on and act like nothing is happening until they demand that he takes them off. Then, he can demand that Joe's ears be checked. Make it a huge spectacle and Joe will be FORCED to submit to it.

I hear Depends does not want Trump to wear their adult diaper. Apparently they don’t want him to soil their brand.

No candidate should be permitted to wear a diaper during the debate.
Trump MUST be searched
Is that the best lame joke you have? Wow! You Trump Haters really have faltered LOL...

No candidate should be permitted to wear a diaper during the debate.
Trump MUST be searched
Is that the best lame joke you have? Wow! You Trump Haters really have faltered LOL...

Trump is rumored to wear a diaper
He should not object to being checked

Trump is known to have a drinking problem. He should be forced to drink with one hand, like a grown up

1601422088792.gif

I wonder why.
Cr0cVC0VMAE1SpC

Trump still won those debates.
Imagine the ass whipping if the Dems never cheated.

I swear, they never win anything legitimately. That's why we need to execute them.

I am shocked, I tell you. Shocked that Trump and his minions were caught telling lies again:
The Biden campaign has denied it ever agreed to such an inspection, and there is no evidence that Biden has ever used such a device during a debate. Tim Murtaugh, the Trump campaign's communications director, later said in a statement that Biden's team had agreed to an inspection and later backed out.

The earpiece conspiracy theory is an example of what disinformation experts call “trading up the chain,” where the sheer virality of a meme or conspiracy theory forces mainstream outlets to cover it, giving it a patina of credibility it otherwise would not have.

I am shocked, I tell you. Shocked the term and his minions were caught telling lies again:
The Biden campaign has denied it ever agreed to such an inspection, and there is no evidence that Biden has ever used such a device during a debate. Tim Murtaugh, the Trump campaign's communications director, later said in a statement that Biden's team had agreed to an inspection and later backed out.

The earpiece conspiracy theory is an example of what disinformation experts call “trading up the chain,” where the sheer virality of a meme or conspiracy theory forces mainstream outlets to cover it, giving it a patina of credibility it otherwise would not have.
So, Joe will have an ear piece then?

Forum List

Back