Pray for my Katy please.

This is my buttbuttface. Moki...but I call him buttbutt.

30idgza.jpg

Nick names for dogs are a necessity,how else are you gonna tell em you love em?

ButtButt, boogerface, pootypie, doofus, pookie, dookie lips. They don't care. They come running and land on us all slobbery. :lol:

Mumble faces, dumbdumbs, food factories. They don't care cuz we still jump all over them with slobbery kisses. :rofl:

Your baby is adorable.

Is that simple!:biggrin:

She's not as pretty as when she was a youngster...but then neither am I.:lol:

:disagree:

She IS pretty!:up:

In my eyes she looks like the day we brought her home....with just a few more skin tags.:)

Why did you take her out of your avatar? It was really cute! :)

Was going for another when I got a call from the assisted living facility telling me they wanted to call an ambulance for my mother.....she had a 101.2 fever.
I said to hell with that let me talk to her.
She said hell no I dont need to go to the emergency room and she would be fine with me taking her to see the doc in the morning.
Her medicare doesnt kick in till July first and it would have been God knows how much out of pocket. Turns out to be nothing and cost $114 bucks rather than thousands for the E trip.

Well, what is wrong with her? The flu? Hope she's feeling better.

I will try it if the opportunity comes up!

Well, I think I'm going to get ready for sleepy time now. You have a good night and Katy dog too! Keeping fingers crossed that she stays well. :bye1:

Good night Chris.
I think I'm right there with you....except I'm at the foot of the bed.

Waaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! Nobody responded to my post or acknowledged it!!!!
But thats okay....

Sorry, I must have missed that. Funny! :lol: How'd ya sleep?

She's not as pretty as when she was a youngster...but then neither am I.:lol:

:disagree:

She IS pretty!:up:

In my eyes she looks like the day we brought her home....with just a few more skin tags.:)

Why did you take her out of your avatar? It was really cute! :)

Was going for another when I got a call from the assisted living facility telling me they wanted to call an ambulance for my mother.....she had a 101.2 fever.
I said to hell with that let me talk to her.
She said hell no I dont need to go to the emergency room and she would be fine with me taking her to see the doc in the morning.
Her medicare doesnt kick in till July first and it would have been God knows how much out of pocket. Turns out to be nothing and cost $114 bucks rather than thousands for the E trip.

Well, what is wrong with her? The flu? Hope she's feeling better.

She's fine,just a mild bug.
The people at the assisted living place always overreact to avoid getting sued.

For the record - this is about the worst title I have ever seen. I catch a glimpse of that and my heart literally leaps up into my throat thinking some precious little girl is in a life or death situation....only to find out it's about a dog. As a life long dog owner, I love my dogs. I really do. Got tears in my eyes every time one was put to sleep (and I *never* cry). But to ask for prayers for a dog? Really? For the love of pete, at least put in the thread title "for my DOG Katy". In my humble opinion, this a cruel thing to do to the rest of us (though I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it wasn't intentional).

For the record - this is about the worst title I have ever seen. I catch a glimpse of that and my heart literally leaps up into my throat thinking some precious little girl is in a life or death situation....only to find out it's about a dog. As a life long dog owner, I love my dogs. I really do. Got tears in my eyes every time one was put to sleep (and I *never* cry). But to ask for prayers for a dog? Really? For the love of pete, at least put in the thread title "for my DOG Katy". In my humble opinion, this a cruel thing to do to the rest of us (though I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it wasn't intentional).

I think being in the Pet forum should clue you in maybe? Come on....

Mr. Obvious is vacationing this week...

I didn't see "Pet forum". I simply saw the title in the first list of titles

Forum List

Back