Pramila Jayapal, chair of Progressive Caucus had an abortion, calls it "not a shameful act, but a self-preservation & lucky empowering 'choice' act"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it's a hard nuanced complex decision, that men have no business giving an opinion on. if women legislated any requirement on men around their private parts, there would be a revolution

it's a hard nuanced complex decision, that men have no business giving an opinion on. if women legislated any requirement on men around their private parts, there would be a revolution

BS, I'll have an opinion on anything I choose to have an opinion on. If I choose to voice that opinion, that's another choice I have made based on my opinion.
With this logic, women could never ask a man to have a vasectomy & the legislative question is all about the unique human entities living in the womb of females having the same right to life as encoded in the Constitution

I can't imagine the man who could get close enough to impregnate her without a paper bag. Every time she used to appear on the TV -- we lived in Washington State so saw her on the tube with some frequency -- my husband used to holler "UGH!" and change the channel.

• Banned
it takes a special kind of dickhead to be upset about a woman having an abortion. GIVE IT A REST!

it takes a special kind of dickhead to be upset about a woman having an abortion. GIVE IT A REST!
the people who are upset about abortion are not trying to send womens rights back to the dark ages ! thats a left wing lie ! the people who are pro life actually believe that killing a baby in the womb for convenience is murder ! we truly believe [RIGHTLY] that abortion on demand is evil ! so take your leftwing stepping on womens rights bull and shove it !

it's a hard nuanced complex decision, that men have no business giving an opinion on.
Using that argument, RvW would never have passed in the first place.

The justices on THAT court?
MajorityBlackmun, joined by Burger, Douglas, Brennan, Stewart, Marshall, Powell
ConcurrenceBurger
ConcurrenceDouglas
ConcurrenceStewart
DissentWhite, joined by Rehnquist
DissentRehnquist

the people who are upset about abortion are not trying to send womens rights back to the dark ages ! thats a left wing lie ! the people who are pro life actually believe that killing a baby in the womb for convenience is murder ! we truly believe [RIGHTLY] that abortion on demand is evil ! so take your leftwing stepping on womens rights bull and shove it !
I could be far more concerned about a woman's rights if women were more responsible. I just don't see any leftist women who believe that they have a responsibility to prevent pregnancy in the first place.

I don't think you fully understand what an abortion actually is. Until you figure that out, you will never understand our revulsion.
At the moment of fertilization, a human life with unique DNA is created. The stage of development is irrelevant & simply a semantic argument to distract from the true fact that an "abortion" is the taking of an innocent, unique & vulnerable human life.
I would argue the same if men gave birth because it is murder

Forum List

Back