POTUS Tweet => "Enthusiasm & Spirit is through the roof. SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING - WATCH!"

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Twitter ^ | Oct 15, 2018 | President Donald J Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The crowds at my Rallies are far bigger than they have ever been before, including the 2016 election. Never an empty seat in these large venues, many thousands of people watching screens outside. Enthusiasm & Spirit is through the roof. SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING - WATCH!

Rallies this week =>

Missoula, MT => Thu, October 18, 2018; 06:30 pm (MDT)

Mesa, AZ => Fri, October 19, 2018; 07:00 pm (MST)

Elko, NV => Sat, October 20, 2018; 11:00 am (PDT)

What is happening? Simple. Trump is making us proud to be Americans again.
Never imagined I’d see a U.S. president like this guy. He’s literally the country’s biggest, loudest cheerleader!
If you look back at his interviews from 20 and 30 years ago, he’s the same way: “America’s getting screwed and I hate seeing that”. The guy loves his country.
With the entire media (broadcast, cable and online) allied against him, his strategy seems to be to bypass them. I'm surprised his Twitter account hasn't been locked until after the midterms. Even then, he would stand on a soapbox with a bullhorn if that's what it required. He is campaigning harder for the House/Senate Republicans than I have ever imagined. If they keep the house, it will be singularly because of his efforts and strategy.

Alternatively, back in 2014, it was newsworthy for Obama to make ANY appearance during the midterm election.

Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early

Perhaps Divine Providence used the DemonRATS Kavanaugh “witch trial” to open the eyes of blinded citizens to the real evils of a Progressive ideology which motivates anger, hate and character assassination!

Trump does know how to work the crowds. There are a lot of wins in his corner that real Americans care about.
The media for the most part won't print a tally, for obvious reasons.
MAGA

Forum List

Back