Postal Service Holiday Delivery Rates Recovers From 2020

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The U.S. Postal Service and other private carriers reported a smooth holiday season for deliveries amid warnings of supply chain issues and shipping delays. Software company ShipMatrix, which analyzes shipping data, found that 96.9 percent of the USPS’s shipments were on time between Dec. 12 to 21, according to a statement.

ShipMatrix said the improvement stemmed in part from more shoppers buying gifts early and being able to do so in-person at stores. Since last year, the service installed 112 new package sorting machines, transitioned over 60,000 pre-career employees to career employees, hired 40,000 seasonal employees and leased extra space at more than 100 locations, the AP reported, citing officials.

Postal Service holiday delivery rate recovers from 2020

No shortage of products on shelves, or shortage of shopping options. Rising prices for goods due solely to less competition by companies (vulture capitalism), due to mergers in past years, with no incentive to not raise prices. With the Omicrom variant showing to not be as severe, the economy, already in good shape, will only continue to improve going into next year.

Which is bad news for conservatives who are rooting against America.

The U.S. Postal Service and other private carriers reported a smooth holiday season for deliveries amid warnings of supply chain issues and shipping delays. Software company ShipMatrix, which analyzes shipping data, found that 96.9 percent of the USPS’s shipments were on time between Dec. 12 to 21, according to a statement.

ShipMatrix said the improvement stemmed in part from more shoppers buying gifts early and being able to do so in-person at stores. Since last year, the service installed 112 new package sorting machines, transitioned over 60,000 pre-career employees to career employees, hired 40,000 seasonal employees and leased extra space at more than 100 locations, the AP reported, citing officials.

No shortage of products on shelves, or shortage of shopping options. Rising prices for goods due solely to less competition by companies (vulture capitalism), due to mergers in past years, with no incentive to not raise prices. With the Omicrom variant showing to not be as severe, the economy, already in good shape, will only continue to improve going into next year.

LOL

Is DeJoy still in charge of it? Remember, this is the guy who tried to interfere in the election by stopping overtime, removing mailboxes, and getting rid of sorting machines.

Anything with the stink of Trump on it needs to be removed from government, their office power washed and remodeled.

BashSig.jpg

Is DeJoy still in charge of it? Remember, this is the guy who tried to interfere in the election by stopping overtime, removing mailboxes, and getting rid of sorting machines.

Anything with the stink of Trump on it needs to be removed from government, their office power washed and remodeled.

That's being worked on as we speak. We just got rid of Trump's FDIC appointed Chairman. Biden is doing a great job erasing Trump from the government.

That's being worked on as we speak. We just got rid of Trump's FDIC appointed Chairman. Biden is doing a great job erasing Trump from the government.
Did you notice anytime Trump's name is mentioned a certain bot responds?

The mailman here at work said it went better than expected this season. More carriers are down to 5 day weeks.

The USPS is an arm of the DNC on election years. 2020 was a doozy

LOLOL....................Your first thought each morning in that peanut brain of yours is Trump. The last thing when your 10 brain cells shut down is Trump.

When you take a shit it is Trump. When you jack, it is Trump. When your boyfriend is pounding your ass, it is Trump

Bet you're going to see SIGNIFICANTLY less shipping volume.

IE...yes...there were no delays...because the volume of shipments was depressed...likely by inflation.

I contract my trucks to FedEx from Thanksgiving to Christmas. My drivers hauled more empty trailers than full ones.

Many nights I pulled the same two empty trailers both ways from one terminal to the other and back...

But "caught up" is a quite creative and deceptive positive spin on bad economic news...

The mail in ballot scam was the biggest election scam of all time with the cheating changing rules at the last hour.......lololol

Trigger for saying the word cheating....lololol

You have such an active imagination.

Tell me what is bad about this system...

I requested a mail-in ballot using personal information that only me or a ID thief would have. That ballot was mailed to my address on file with my voter registration. Once it came I filled it out and signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had an ID number known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to processing to being counted. If the signature did not match they contacted you via Email you supplied when you requested your ballot and you had till election day to prove it was you.

He understands Biden is in charge.

LOLOL....................Your first thought each morning in that peanut brain of yours is Trump. The last thing when your 10 brain cells shut down is Trump.

When you take a shit it is Trump. When you jack, it is Trump. When your boyfriend is pounding your ass, it is Trump
Well he is on the news all the time sprouting lies upon lies.

Did you notice anytime Trump's name is mentioned a certain bot responds?

The mailman here at work said it went better than expected this season. More carriers are down to 5 day weeks.
Mine are running 6 days a week and I assume they are across the US, unless republicans have something to say about it.

Hmmm, another one projecting their life experience.

Forum List

Back