Post Office Inspector General Report Confirms 650,000 Ballots Shipped From NY to PA, Vindicating PO Whistleblower

How much does 200,000 ballots weigh? ... and how many semi-trucks would it take to haul all of them around the country-side with no one noticing? ...
Semi-Trucks pull trailers without windows. Pretty easy to pull a trailer around without anyone noticing what's inside.

Oh, the Trump cult's prize witness here also says he's haunted by evil ghosts.

Seriously, what an idiot conspiracy theory. Apparently, the DeepState isn't capable of finding their own truck driver. That's a hallmark of fascist tales, having an enemy that's both all-powerful and completely incompetent.

I've been seeing this for the last couple of weeks on Twitter and it's been verified.

He was being told to deliver fake completed ballots to various locations in PA.
After being told to wait several hours at a couple of locations and then told to park his trailer at a location they directed him to. But when he came back, the trailer was gone.

June 2, 2023

Jesse Morgan and the 200k Missing Ballots -- an Update​

By Joe Fried

Jesse Morgan drove a tractor trailer for a contractor working for the U.S. Postal Service. Shortly after the 2020 election, Morgan made these claims at a press conference held by the Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society:
  • On October 21, 2020, Jesse drove his truck and trailer from Bethpage, New York, to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, loaded with as many as 288,000 completed ballots. In addition, there were two large trays of mixed mail, bound for Lancaster. Those were in the front of the trailer.
  • Jesse drove the trailer to Harrisburg, but was not allowed to unload. After a six-hour wait, he was told to drive to Lancaster, without unloading at Harrisburg. In addition, the supervisor in Harrisburg refused to give him any paperwork to document his arrival in Harrisburg or his six-hour wait, which normally would justify extra compensation.
  • Jesse Morgan was perplexed by these instructions because “95 percent” of the load was for Harrisburg, and that mail would have to be unloaded before anyone could get access to the Lancaster mail bins. After that, the Harrisburg mail would have to be returned to the trailer and driven back to Harrisburg. Even for the government, that is slightly inefficient.
  • As instructed, Morgan drove the tractor trailer to Lancaster, and parked it in his usual spot. The next morning, the trailer had disappeared, without explanation. The trailer and the ballots were gone, and no one would explain to Morgan, or anyone else in this world, what had happened.

Jesse tells his story on this video.
Now, you might think that this is a yarn that Morgan made up, but you’d be wrong. In its highly-redacted “Closing Memorandum,” the Post Office Inspector General (OIG) does not deny that Morgan was a subcontractor truck driver who took mail from Bethpage to Harrisburg, and then to Lancaster. The OIG claims that Morgan identified the wrong trailer number, and that his estimate of ballots could be much lower. The OIG also asserts:

Wow! Does the Post Office keep a written record when it sends a big tractor trailer from one city to another? Or, does it simply let the truck drivers decide when and where to take their trucks?

There are other suspicious tidbits in the Closing Memorandum.
In the document, the OIG acknowledges that a contractor in Rochester, New York printed 650,000 general election ballots that went to Pennsylvania.

246531_5_.jpg

Of the total, 450,000 went to Philadelphia County and 200,000 went to Chester County. In explaining how the printing company delivered the ballots to the Pennsylvania counties, the OIG states:

So, after more than a year of investigation, the Post Office IG was still not sure if the two batches of printed ballots were shipped into Pennsylvania in trucks owned by the printing company, or were taken to Rochester-area post offices to be delivered in government trucks. Wouldn’t the Post Office know whether or not it delivered the 650,000 ballots?
And, what about the printing company? It printed 650,000 general election ballots, which may have cost close to $200,000 (per-unit cost for printed ballots is $.29 in New York State). Yet, the company didn’t know -- a year and a half later -- how it managed to get the ballots into another state?

A month or two ago I was told that the information was being withheld to protect “trade secrets or privileged or confidential commercial or financial information... [that] “could constitute an unwarranted invasion of the personal privacy of third parties.” If I ask again the Post Office people will probably claim that the information vanished in a fire. I wish they would settle on one story.

Joe Hoft of the Gateway Pundit conducted a great interview of retired intelligence officer, Tony Schaeffer. Starting at the 12-minute mark, Schaeffer discusses his investigation of Jesse Morgan and Attorney General William Barr’s threats that shut it down.

Early on, Schaeffer was asked by members of the Pennsylvania Senate to thoroughly investigate the Morgan claims. He formed a special team of “former postmasters,” who spent a week trying to determine if Morgan’s story was feasible, given normal Post Office procedures. They concluded that it was feasible, and that Morgan was credible.

Schaeffer then asked an acquaintance, former attorney general Ed Meese, to call Barr to inform him of the findings. According to Tony Schaeffer, no more than 10 minutes went by before Barr called him to tell him to stop investigating. Barr spent 20 minutes, essentially yelling at him in a threatening way. Schaeffer asked if Morgan could get whistleblower status, and Barr refused. After that, Morgan dropped out of sight.

Morgan later said that the FBI basically harassed him, was “harassing my family,” and wanted to know “how I came on TV.” Did they seriously investigate his claims? Not to his knowledge. Jesse Morgan has never recanted his story.

Final point: The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania certified its 2020 election despite the undisputed fact that it had recorded 202,000 more ballots cast than voters. That disparity probably made the election certification illegal under Commonwealth law. Eventually, Pennsylvania “found” more voters, but not enough. To this very day it appears that there were 91,000 more ballots cast than identified voters. Of course, that number exceeds Biden’s winning margin. It also lends credence to the claims of Jesse Morgan. But... let’s not be picayune.
Oh dear, now the whistleblower will be sued by some left wing nut woman that claimed he raped her 10 years ago in Manhattan as the media ignores him completely.

Semi-Trucks pull trailers without windows. Pretty easy to pull a trailer around without anyone noticing what's inside.

How much does 200,000 ballots weigh? ... my mother was a State Weighmaster ... I can't speak for the NY/PA border ... but the OR/ID border has "weigh-in-motion" sensors all across the freeway ... my understanding is Virginia has a sophisticated Port-of-Entry, all kinds of sensors ... checking for bad brakes for example ...

[giggle] ...

How much does 200,000 ballots weigh? ...

How much does 200,000 ballots weigh? ... my mother was a State Weighmaster ... I can't speak for the NY/PA border ... but the OR/ID border has "weigh-in-motion" sensors all across the freeway ... my understanding is Virginia has a sophisticated Port-of-Entry, all kinds of sensors ... checking for bad brakes for example ...

[giggle] ...

How much does 200,000 ballots weigh? ...
Ballots in different states weigh different amounts, but they average around 1/2 ounce each. So 200,000 ballots would weigh approximately 100,000 ounces (3.78 ton). There are 16 ounces to a pound, so 200,000 ballots would weigh approximately, 6250lbs. That's a very low weight compared to what the average semi hauls on a routine basis.

"At least 71% of the freight moved around in the US happens on trucks. The federal government regulates the amount of weight that a semi-truck can carry. There are two types of semi-trucks: single axle and double axle semi-trucks. When talking about the truck, the weight adds up to about 80,000 pounds including the trailer’s weight. A semi-truck can haul between 42000 and 48000 pounds."

Ballots in different states weigh different amounts, but they average around 1/2 ounce each. So 200,000 ballots would weigh approximately 100,000 ounces (3.78 ton). There are 16 ounces to a pound, so 200,000 ballots would weigh approximately, 6250lbs. That's a very low weight compared to what the average semi hauls on a routine basis.

"At least 71% of the freight moved around in the US happens on trucks. The federal government regulates the amount of weight that a semi-truck can carry. There are two types of semi-trucks: single axle and double axle semi-trucks. When talking about the truck, the weight adds up to about 80,000 pounds including the trailer’s weight. A semi-truck can haul between 42000 and 48000 pounds."

Thank you ... I'm glad someone here doen't just swallow whatever rhetoric comes their way ... next question, did the printing company just pay income taxes on the revenue and not try to deduct the paper costs? ... because that's one hell of a lot of paper to just "disappear" off the tax inventories, don't you think? ...

A semi-truck can LAWFULLY haul 34 tons here, 36 tons in Idaho ... I don't know where you came up with 21 to 28 tons ...

But you are correct, 200,000 ballots are not an overload for a single semi-truck ...

Thank you ... I'm glad someone here doen't just swallow whatever rhetoric comes their way ... next question, did the printing company just pay income taxes on the revenue and not try to deduct the paper costs? ... because that's one hell of a lot of paper to just "disappear" off the tax inventories, don't you think? ...

A semi-truck can LAWFULLY haul 34 tons here, 36 tons in Idaho ... I don't know where you came up with 21 to 28 tons ...

But you are correct, 200,000 ballots are not an overload for a single semi-truck ...
When you consider that the Pentagon has "misplaced" billions of dollars (twice) and that the Swamp can print and send billions of dollars to Ukraine without asking "The People" (taxpayers) what they think, then it comes as no surprise that governments are experts at losing or wasting taxes all the time. It's a matter of routine for government powers.

When you consider that the Pentagon has "misplaced" billions of dollars (twice) and that the Swamp can print and send billions of dollars to Ukraine without asking "The People" (taxpayers) what they think, then it comes as no surprise that governments are experts at losing or wasting taxes all the time. It's a matter of routine for government powers.

Are you suggesting the Trump administration is responsible for these 200,000 ballots for Biden? ... Donald is not stupid, he's a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them ...

Are you suggesting the Trump administration is responsible for these 200,000 ballots for Biden? ... Donald is not stupid, he's a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them ...
Why would Trump give Biden any extra votes when the DNC, USPS, Dominion, Democrat Counties, and 2000 Mules did a fine job on their own? Trump was never in charge of how all tax money is spent. Tax money is allocated to various Bureaus and Agencies based on a budget, and those Agencies are then trusted to spend the money properly. But clearly, they fail in that endeavor more often than not.

Why would Trump give Biden any extra votes when the DNC, USPS, Dominion, Democrat Counties, and 2000 Mules did a fine job on their own? Trump was never in charge of how all tax money is spent. Tax money is allocated to various Bureaus and Agencies based on a budget, and those Agencies are then trusted to spend the money properly. But clearly, they fail in that endeavor more often than not.

Trump was never in charge of how all tax money is spent ...

That's just plain ignorant ... DNC operatives imbedded and not a trace of this on DNC computers ... or the Russian hackers would have exposed it ...

I don't believe Trump colluded with the Russians ... at worst, Trump had no experience in government Jan 2017 ... the Russian hackers were working for their own ends, and not Donald's ... hell, Donald bombed the Russians in Syria not long after taking office ... Russians aren't that stupid ...

Trump was never in charge of how all tax money is spent ...

That's just plain ignorant ... DNC operatives imbedded and not a trace of this on DNC computers ... or the Russian hackers would have exposed it ...

I don't believe Trump colluded with the Russians ... at worst, Trump had no experience in government Jan 2017 ... the Russian hackers were working for their own ends, and not Donald's ... hell, Donald bombed the Russians in Syria not long after taking office ... Russians aren't that stupid ...
There likely is a record. The USPS simply states on their ledger that they contracted with UPS to send mail from point A to point B. The fraudulent ballots could have been mixed in with tons of legitimate mail. The cost of shipping via freight carriers isn't really that much. $300.00 - $500.00 which is very routine in the trucking industry.

Forum List

Back