Post Election News Shifts To Negative Focus

AdvancingTime

Feb 8, 2015
Much of the post-election media coverage has already turned negative. The media has now turned way too much of its focus on protest and plans to destabilize democracy in an effort that appears almost geared to intentionally stir the pot and emotionally agitate Americans.

Articles have surfaced about how Trump must be on the outlook for Republican neocons that will try to worm their way into his administration while also dealing with the attempt by the Clinton and international hedge fund tycoon George Soros to disrupt his presidency with a Purple Revolution. So much for putting the election behind us and moving on.

During the election the main stream media cranked out anti-Trump news and stories, it has not halted with his victory. While it cannot be claimed as a mandate the voters have spoken in no uncertain terms. The article below delves into whether Trump will be allowed an opportunity to govern or his efforts be sabotaged by Washington insiders.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2016/11/post-election-news-shifts-to-negative.html

I wouldn't know, I don't watch TV nor do I subscribe..So I'll just have to take your word for it....Yet I don't see it..

This is what liberals do, they criticize, they bitch, they cry, they destroy and they throw insults. Thankfully most people are seeing through it and rejecting it. The left has exposed itself and how biased they truly are as nothing more than the propaganda wing for the democrat party.

Personally, I don't even listen it, not even the local news. If I am listening to news, trying to hear some actual news, but it's some panel or commentary that is blatantly obvious bias, the tv goes on mute, and believe me, it's on mute a lot, or I turn the channel. Just don't listen to it, turn it off, don't read it, pay no attention to it.

But the left appears to be stuck on self destruction. They just can't seem to able to clean up their act to save themselves. What they have been doing has completely decimated the dem party. It's not much more than a smoldering pile of dog crap at this point, and primarily because of how they are and how they act, and their painfully vile, caustic and venomous diatribe. So I say let them keep it up, they're only hurting themselves, and I love it.

Last edited:
This is what liberals do, they criticize, they bitch, they cry, they destroy and they throw insults. Thankfully most people are seeing through it and rejecting it. The left has exposed itself and how biased they truly are as nothing more than the propaganda wing for the democrat party.

Personally, I don't even listen it, not even the local news. If I am listening to news, trying to hear some actual news, but it's some panel or commentary that is blatantly obvious bias, the tv goes on mute, and believe me, it's on mute a lot, or I turn the channel. Just don't listen to it, turn it off, don't read, pay no attention to it.

But the left appears to be stuck on self destruction. They just can't seem to able to clean up their act to save themselves. What they have been doing has completely decimated the dem party. It's not much more than a smoldering pile of dog crap at this point, and primarily because of how they are and how they act, and the painfully blatant, vile, caustic and venomous diatribe. So I say let them keep it up, they're only hurting themselves, and I love it.
So you finally admitted you are a liberal, about time, we were running out of Kleenex for you...

Personally, I don't even listen it, not even the local news. If I am listening to news, trying to hear some actual news, but it's some panel or commentary that is blatantly obvious bias, the tv goes on mute, and believe me, it's on mute a lot, or I turn the channel. Just don't listen to it, turn it off, don't read, pay no attention to it.

But the left appears to be stuck on self destruction. They just can't seem to able to clean up their act to save themselves. What they have been doing has completely decimated the dem party. It's not much more than a smoldering pile of dog crap at this point, and primarily because of how they are and how they act, and the painfully blatant, vile, caustic and venomous diatribe. So I say let them keep it up, they're only hurting themselves, and I love it.
So you finally admitted you are a liberal, about time, we were running out of Kleenex for you...
How can you type that with your head up your ass?

I see you're still incapable of saying anything even remotely intelligent.

In any case, thank you for that fine vindication of exactly what I just said. You're too stupid to know you even just did it.

If the mannequin I am replying to can understand, I have no problem using some intelligence...

How can you type that with your head up your ass?
I was sure you'd get you head out of my ass one day, it just has not arrived..

If the mannequin I am replying to can understand, I have no problem using some intelligence...
Pull up your pants... idiot...

Pull up your pants... idiot...
My pants are up, you just have a dirty mind...

Forum List

Back