Possible witness against hillary..dead.

Yo..............Gracie................it says that not only are people speculating about the identity of the persons that were killed, but it also says that the bodies HAVE NOT BEEN IDENTIFIED YET!!!!

But...............don't let a good conspiracy theory go to waste I always say.

The suspected leaker of DNC e-mails detailing the shenanigans of the orchestrated anti-Sanders team ended up with a bullet in his head a mere week after they were exposed...and someone that served the DNC with a lawsuit about the Sanders slight also ended up dying mysteriously......why is it that people that cross the Clinton crime cabal end up having such a short shelf life???? I am sure it's just a coinydink....leftards would say that those that had incriminating evidence as to what a pile of shit they really are deserved what they got....the end justifies the means.

Just the other day I posted on another blog-site that I hope Hitlery croaks and some klunt claimed she was gonna call the Secret Service on me...I told her that any Secret Service agent that had the misfortune of having to protect the sorry bitch could commiserate..... (snicker)

Yo..............Gracie................it says that not only are people speculating about the identity of the persons that were killed, but it also says that the bodies HAVE NOT BEEN IDENTIFIED YET!!!!

But...............don't let a good conspiracy theory go to waste I always say.

Light up another doobie, you lame ass fuck.......

Meme from 2004

44450740.jpg

Bulldawg SEZ?????? "My beloved gubermint would never, ever lie to me do you hear me do you?????"

Seriously, if I were as stupid and as naive as you are? I would pray for death.......

You wouldn't have to. The chip in your brain would pick up your thought impulses and transmit them to the mother ship hiding behind the moon, and they would send big foot to solve your dilemma.

Bulldawg SEZ?????? "My beloved gubermint would never, ever lie to me do you hear me do you?????"

Seriously, if I were as stupid and as naive as you are? I would pray for death.......

You wouldn't have to. The chip in your brain would pick up your thought impulses and transmit them to the mother ship hiding behind the moon, and they would send big foot to solve your dilemma.

You are one of the useful idiots....congrats......
13319944_1399292010097194_2535421183881948221_n.jpg

View attachment 94020

Your silly list has been proven to be just another altRight lie that you fell for.

Saul Alinsky: How to Create a Social State

red.gif
FALSE
The above-quoted list of steps for "How to create a social state" is another example of a political attempt to tie the names of Saul Alinsky with those of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. But the list is not something taken from the actual writings of Saul Alinsky, nor does it even sound like something he would have written (e.g., the line about "controlling health care" is anachronistic for his era, and the idea of "increasing the poverty level as high as possible" is the very antithesis of what Alinsky worked to achieve). This list is simply a modern variant of the decades-old, apocryphal Communist Rules for Revolution piece that was originally passed along without attribution until Alinsky's name became attached to it (presumably because someone out there thought it sounded like something Alinsky might have written).

Just read the obituaries. Thousands of people across the country dying. Why now? It's got to be Clinton.

It's amazing Bernie Saunders is still alive.

View attachment 94020

Your silly list has been proven to be just another altRight lie that you fell for.

Saul Alinsky: How to Create a Social State

red.gif
FALSE
The above-quoted list of steps for "How to create a social state" is another example of a political attempt to tie the names of Saul Alinsky with those of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. But the list is not something taken from the actual writings of Saul Alinsky, nor does it even sound like something he would have written (e.g., the line about "controlling health care" is anachronistic for his era, and the idea of "increasing the poverty level as high as possible" is the very antithesis of what Alinsky worked to achieve). This list is simply a modern variant of the decades-old, apocryphal Communist Rules for Revolution piece that was originally passed along without attribution until Alinsky's name became attached to it (presumably because someone out there thought it sounded like something Alinsky might have written).

Thank heavens for that. It sounded like Hillary for a while.

Greg

Just read the obituaries. Thousands of people across the country dying. Why now? It's got to be Clinton.

It's amazing Bernie Saunders is still alive.

It'll slack off after the election and they start using all those FEMA prisons instead of having to kill em all. Those prisons won't fill themselves after all.

Forum List

Back