Possible serial killer targeting Muslim men in New Mexico

islamophobia is real, catch and prosecute this criminal pronto

I heard something earlier today that said that it now appears that he knew those men. It wasnt random. This may not have been racially motivated at all, though it sure as hell looked that way in the beginning.

Maybe three killings might constitute a serial killer in New Mex but it might be a a family or a cartel drug incident.

I heard something earlier today that said that it now appears that he knew those men. It wasnt random. This may not have been racially motivated at all, though it sure as hell looked that way in the beginning.
i'd get in trouble in my country if i criticized Islam in any way, that's what i don't do it...don't tell anyone!

This is the problem with importing evil cultures. They bring their ignorant backwards evil shit with them and continue it without striving to become Americans.

Evil ignorant backwards shitheads and democrats protect them for their vote.
They've been in America for a long time. The motherfucker I know of that tried to do an honor killing is still alive and still lives in the same place. Pretty sure his brother or cousin killed his daughter after she went back to their home country. Beheaded her, as that is the rule. He's an old man now. It didn't happen on my watch, but I could only do what I could. He tried to kill her one night where I was staying. We hid her and drove her to the airport. Motherfucker knocked on the door at 2 AM with a sword in his hand. I answered the door with a rifle in mine. General policy when answering the door @ 2AM.
Shortly before that she had come fleeing for her life and my relative had stashed her under the stairs and all lights were out. I played sleepy. Serious stuff. This was no game, he had to either be fooled or I had to shoot him. It was all for naught. In the end, they killed her anyway, for not going along with an arranged marriage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back