'Drag is what I do, trans is who I am': Transgender non-binary drag queen Maebe A. Girl runs against Adam Schiff in California

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
tell me about it soul sister! you go girl! beat Schiff please!

tell me about it soul sister! you go girl! beat Schiff please!
Yeah, we had that same thing happen in Maryland. That transvestite traitor, the one who leaked all the military secrets to Wikileaks, Bradley Manning, renamed himself Chelsea Manning and announced a primary against one of our two well-ensconced Dem. senators, who completely ignored him.

So he went crazy and tried to commit suicide and dropped out. That was during the last election.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Taking kids to drag shows was never a thing up until the last couple years. This shit ain’t normal, do not accept it. Stop letting these people indoctrinate our kids.

Yeah, we had that same thing happen in Maryland. That transvestite traitor, the one who leaked all the military secrets to Wikileaks, Bradley Manning, renamed himself Chelsea Manning and announced a primary against one of our two well-ensconced Dem. senators, who completely ignored him.

So he went crazy and tried to commit suicide and dropped out.
WTF?

Taking kids to drag shows was never a thing up until the last couple years. This shit ain’t normal, do not accept it. Stop letting these people indoctrinate our kids.
I would wonder about the legality of STAGING sex shows in children's libraries and such. I think the people doing that should be arrested and tried.

Also convicted.

I would wonder about the legality of STAGING sex shows in children's libraries and such. I think the people doing that should be arrested and tried.

Also convicted.
There is no legality.

Forum List

Back