Possible Proof Of Blockchain-Watermark On Ballots???

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
I posted this Trump tweet in 2 other threads...I didn't thunk much of it at the time...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The threshold identification of Ballots is turning out to be even bigger than originally anticipated. A very large number of Ballots are impacted. Stay tuned!

Then I'm Thunkin'... threshold identification... threshold identification :eusa_think:

So I search on "threshold identification" and it seems to have alot to do with crypto-curriencies and crypto-wallets...which use blockchain.

I don't know much about that...but I was hoping maybe some of you do.

Anybody?
Anybody?
Bueller?

I posted this Trump tweet in 2 other threads...I didn't thunk much of it at the time...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The threshold identification of Ballots is turning out to be even bigger than originally anticipated. A very large number of Ballots are impacted. Stay tuned!

Then I'm Thunkin'... threshold identification... threshold identification :eusa_think:

So I search on "threshold identification" and it seems to have alot to do with crypto-curriencies and crypto-wallets...which use blockchain.

Anybody?
Anybody?
Bueller?

Block-chain is micro-coding on the ballot. Its essentially the square you capture with your phone and it has all the data on its number and location of printing.. Its a tracking number system.

Block-chain is micro-coding on the ballot. Its essentially the square you capture with your phone and it has all the data on its number and location of printing.. Its a tracking number system.

Yeah...but then look at todays Trump tweet again.

Is that proof that there actually was a blockchain-watermark on all the ballots? It kinda sounds like it to me...but I'm not certain.

Is that proof that there actually was a blockchain-watermark on all the ballots? It kinda sounds like it to me...but I'm not certain.
IF I read the statement by the FBI correctly today, all ballots have this block-chain data on them. It can not be replicated by standard printing techniques or copying techniques. We will soon know how many fraudulent ballots there are...

Its going to be interesting if those 450,000 ballots for Biden all have the same blockchain code... This is going to get ugly...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Anybody?
Anybody?
Bueller?

Ehrsam, Meyer, Smith and Tuchman invented the cipher block chaining (CBC) mode of operation in 1976.[23] In CBC mode, each block of plaintext is XORed with the previous ciphertext block before being encrypted. This way, each ciphertext block depends on all plaintext blocks processed up to that point. To make each message unique, an initialization vector must be used in the first block.

This document is a presentation to sell blockchain encrypted data base services, and explains much of how they work, and has a lot of pretty pictures, lol.

on page 14 you find this graphical explanation

1604969554486.png

Now this is outside my area of expertise, so it is not authoritative at all, but this is part of a blockchain-based database

1604969804214.png

Now this blockchain system is unbreakable because each new block contains data from all the preceding blocks that verifies it is a legit member of the blockchain.

1604969952888.png

What this means is that Trump had DHS put blockchain identifiers on the ballots and store the ballots in a blockchain database.

This means we have 100% transparency and verifiability with ALL of the mail-in ballots.

What this means is Trump is about to take down the deep state BIG TIME.

That Trump is familiar with this technology is kind of proof in and of itself.

This would certainly work if the keys and IV are kept secure ... and there's agencies that can do this ...

I thought it was up to the States to print their ballots ... and these States would have to be given the keys and IV ... 50 State elections departments is a massive security risk ... few if any are set up to keep keying material safe ...

I was a handy E-3 and spent an inordinate amount of time counting keycodes ... counted when it arrived on base, counted as the material was distributed, counted when it was done being used, counted before it was destroyed ... count count count count ... once a month counting the entirety of the COMSEC vault ... safe after safe after safe ...

A lot of states can't afford this ... those keys and IV would be compromised by now ...

I thought it was up to the States to print their ballots
I would guess it would be blank ballot stock with the blockchain-watermark on it (barely seeable)...then each state or district would use that stock to print their own ballots.
When a ballot is requested, the ballot printed is supposed to have data on the ballot that shows who it is specifically for.

At THAT point the watermark would be applied or maybe just a barcode that gives the blockchain reference. We dont have the specific information yet, but a watermark is what everyone is saying that seems to know, like Flynn's attorney Sidney Powell (who by the way does not have a bio or mention in Wikipedia anywhere at all, lol)

I would guess it would be blank ballot stock with the blockchain-watermark on it (barely seeable)...then each state or district would use that stock to print their own ballots.

We'd still have to widely distribute the key ... to election officials ... the very people we don't trust ...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Anybody?
Anybody?
Bueller?

Ehrsam, Meyer, Smith and Tuchman invented the cipher block chaining (CBC) mode of operation in 1976.[23] In CBC mode, each block of plaintext is XORed with the previous ciphertext block before being encrypted. This way, each ciphertext block depends on all plaintext blocks processed up to that point. To make each message unique, an initialization vector must be used in the first block.

This document is a presentation to sell blockchain encrypted data base services, and explains much of how they work, and has a lot of pretty pictures, lol.

on page 14 you find this graphical explanation

View attachment 413930
Now this is outside my area of expertise, so it is not authoritative at all, but this is part of a blockchain-based database

View attachment 413935

Now this blockchain system is unbreakable because each new block contains data from all the preceding blocks that verifies it is a legit member of the blockchain.

View attachment 413936

What this means is that Trump had DHS put blockchain identifiers on the ballots and store the ballots in a blockchain database.

This means we have 100% transparency and verifiability with ALL of the mail-in ballots.

What this means is Trump is about to take down the deep state BIG TIME.

Informative emoji, where are you?

At THAT point the watermark would be applied or maybe just a barcode that gives the blockchain reference. We dont have the specific information yet, but a watermark is what everyone is saying that seems to know, like Flynn's attorney Sidney Powell (who by the way does not have a bio or mention in Wikipedia anywhere at all, lol)

Watermark is a great idea ... a little spendy but easy to make and use ... ties up the printing presses so the government quits printing money ...

We'd still have to widely distribute the key ... to election officials ... the very people we don't trust ...
Not if this was a sting operation. They would keep it secret to see which states were doing the fraud.

Not if this was a sting operation. They would keep it secret to see which states were doing the fraud.

If it's kept secret, how would the States know? ... Ah, what you seem to want is a fishing operation, let's see if we can catch States cheating ...

Watermark stops the bozo with a decent copy machine ... we're into State-level fraud to counterfeit this ... another security feature we could use is intaglio printing, which is dirt cheap after the expense of watermarking cardstock ... now we're up to Nation-level fraud ... and not many nations at that ... years ago, many countries didn't print their own money, they had the US Bureau of Engraving and Printing do it for them ... I don't know if that's still true today ...

The next problem is who will be doing the checking of the blockchain? ... no way will the military expose their systems to a criminal court ... do we want Democrat Presidents in charge of validating their own elections? ... where will they be checking? ... who pays to have all 150 million ballots shipped securely? ... yes, if I understand this system correctly, we'll have to run Alabama's ballots through first to set the key for Alaska's ballots, etc etc etc etc ... blockchain appears to be specifically design to NOT allow extracting plaintext if we start in the middle ...

The mistake here is Republicans calling ALL election office workers lying cheating sociopaths ... and then what? ... expect them to count fairly? ...

Nah ... use watermarks and if your still scared, run it through BEP presses ... we're fighting the guy with a Litho machine in his bedroom closet ... not Iran ...

The DOJ should use Test Ballots to check the integrity of the Voting Precincts.
If they put the Ballot in and it is not counted, then investigate.
Or if the Ballot is changed then investigate.
It would be easy and effective.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Anybody?
Anybody?
Bueller?

I find this theory far fetched, just because of the insane logistical nightmare that creating the slew of different ballots for thousands of different precincts, counties, and other jurisdictions, out of a central location, this would pose.

Improbable?....Yes.

Impossible as a traunch of 30,000 ballots going 100% to one candidate?....No

Forum List

Back