Portland Police Twitter feed...those riots sure don’t seem like a myth, Jerry Nadler

Most likely the police are lying. Duh. It's what they do. Anyone who has faced a cop in court knows that the cop _always_ lies. It's part of cop culture. They see themselves as the utlimate good guys, so any lie they tell is for the greater good and thus a good thing.
Do you understand how insane you sound? In case you didn't, I'm telling you that you sound completely insane. Constant exposure to idiot fascist propaganda has destroyed your brain.

If the police do that consistently, then don't you think it would be a good idea to do something about it? Don't you know what to do???

You're really this dense aren't you?
Wow. You _are_ saying that anyone in a mask is 'antifa' or 'BLM'. I just realized something. It's not an act. You Trumptards really are all as dumb as you sound.
No. It is you, and all of your brilliant liberal friends, suffering political derangement syndrome. You cannot figure out how to correctly adjust the irreversibly corrupt governing system that was designed in compromise with slave owning white supremacists; so, you seek to control the corrupt powers.

Do you understand how insane you sound?

I'm flattered that you use my bits, but since I'm mainstream and you're a shrieking cultist, it doesn't work.

All kinds of kook fringe cult lunatics have claimed that their kook fringe beliefs are mainstream and all the normal people are crazy. Nobody pays attention to them either.

If the police do that consistently, then don't you think it would be a good idea to do something about it? Don't you know what to do???

Sure. I point out that police lie a lot, and that more should be prosecuted for perjury. Are you advocating for some kind of violence instead?

Forum List

Back