Portland Mayor Bans Tear Gas Usage By Police Amid Over 100 Days Of Rioting

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Since he says he needs to look for alternatives to non-lethal force, maybe he should consider live rounds!!!!

Democratic Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler on Thursday banned the use of tear gas on rioters in the Oregon city.

Wheeler, who is also the Portland police commissioner, banned the use of tear gas munitions on rioters, despite ongoing riots in the city that have surpassed the 100-day mark, according to a press release from his office. Wheeler wrote that the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and the Oregon State Police have been using the gas to quell riots over the nearly 4-month period.

“We need something different,” the Democrat wrote. “We need it now.”

Since he says he needs to look for alternatives to non-lethal force, maybe he should consider live rounds!!!!

Democratic Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler on Thursday banned the use of tear gas on rioters in the Oregon city.

Wheeler, who is also the Portland police commissioner, banned the use of tear gas munitions on rioters, despite ongoing riots in the city that have surpassed the 100-day mark, according to a press release from his office. Wheeler wrote that the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and the Oregon State Police have been using the gas to quell riots over the nearly 4-month period.

/——/ “RUSH: Look at this. The mayor of Portland, Ted Wheeler… Now, we just had news on Ted Wheeler yesterday, important news, and that news was two-thirds of the people of Portland disapprove of Ted Wheeler. I tell you, if you were not here yesterday, let me tell you why that’s important. We have been manipulated into believing that Ted Wheeler, the mayor of Portland, is universally loved and adored by the people of Portland.”

Why doesn't this jerkoff just tie the police to poles and let his rioting friends do whatever they want with them. This asshole should be in jail for inciting to riot. He's no leader. I hope he likes it when there are only rioters left in town. MAGA, live and let live
You would think he would catch on after he joined the rioters, and they attacked him....

The terrorists have frequently targeted Wheeler at his $840,000 condo inside of the city. They attempting to set the building on fire with fireworks on Tuesday night, perhaps to commemorate Wheeler’s 58th birthday.

As a result, Mayor Wheeler is moving to a new home. He announced that it would be “best for me and for everyone else’s safety and peace” to make the move.

Why doesn't this jerkoff just tie the police to poles and let his rioting friends do whatever they want with them. This asshole should be in jail for inciting to riot. He's no leader. I hope he likes it when there are only rioters left in town. MAGA, live and let live
You would think he would catch on after he joined the rioters, and they attacked him....

The terrorists have frequently targeted Wheeler at his $840,000 condo inside of the city. They attempting to set the building on fire with fireworks on Tuesday night, perhaps to commemorate Wheeler’s 58th birthday.
/—-/ Wheeler is an Antifa wanna be.

/——/ “RUSH: Look at this. The mayor of Portland, Ted Wheeler… Now, we just had news on Ted Wheeler yesterday, important news, and that news was two-thirds of the people of Portland disapprove of Ted Wheeler. I tell you, if you were not here yesterday, let me tell you why that’s important. We have been manipulated into believing that Ted Wheeler, the mayor of Portland, is universally loved and adored by the people of Portland.”

But will they just elect some other stupid liberal who will do effectively the same type of stupid shit?

I think so. So, it doesn't really matter. Until they demonstrate otherwise, I won't believe they have learned.

I have written before in this space, the best alternative to tear gas is Riot Gas (CS). It makes tear gas look like a party prank. Much worse burning of eyes and skin, nausea, vomiting...enough to make you want to go jump in a river.

But of course any gas use has its drawbacks: it doesn't discriminate between good guys and bad guys, and the wind can always change directions.

I have written before in this space, the best alternative to tear gas is Riot Gas (CS). It makes tear gas look like a party prank. Much worse burning of eyes and skin, nausea, vomiting...enough to make you want to go jump in a river.

But of course any gas use has its drawbacks: it doesn't discriminate between good guys and bad guys, and the wind can always change directions.
/----/ The point is, by banning tear gas, the police have no reason to declare a protest a riot. It was the one tool the police had to control the feral democRATs. Wheeler instantly removed the riot stigma from his city and pandered to the rioters --- errr -- I mean peaceful protestors.
1599916257402.png

Forum List

Back